Monday 26 September 2011

Bosch Wiper Blades - wiper, bosch wiper blades


I had purchased these wipers after my other silicone wipers had failed me, they even had a lifetime warranty. After not wanting to deal with sub-par wipers I bought these, through a friends recommendation, and will had pressed to use another brand of wiper. These wipers were so great that I bought them for my other vehicle as well. Had them for over a few months, and during rain, snow, and the weird cash wash they have endured. I personally have recommended them to my friends and family and none have had anything bad to say about it. Hope this helps. Rain-X Weatherbeater Wiper Blade - 24"

I was looking for inexpensive replacement for my 2001 Honda Accord's wiper blades. This one works great and very easy to install. Took me 5 seconds for each wiper. I needed a 24 inch and a 19 incher for both sides. No water streaks at all.



Made in Korea, assembled in China.

Great wipers, and this is the second time I've purchased them for an Xterra and Subaru. However, the shipping pack was poor and arrived damaged. Fortunately, I was able to repair the bent 24 inch wiper.

These wipers are offered at many local retial stores. They do not fit the Audi A4 base and quattro models. Reason being is, that while the wiper blade control arm is a 'hook' form, the way the outer part of the arm is designed, the hook space is actually much more narrow than your standard wiper blade. Basically, you need a wiper blade which has a smaller clip on space. Like much of the other blades offered at retial stores, the wider clip on space fits great on other vehicals, just not on Audi. I was thinking of purchasing the Bosch ones for mine, but now I am a little skeptical, considering I am being recommended a wiper I know for a fact does not fit my car.

Great product so far. Bought it back in November 08 and hasn't shown any problems. Easy to install also



It kind of sucks that it only has one wiper blade when 2 are shown so it threw me off a little. Plus, I didn't know that my car had 2 different sizes for driver side and passenger side. - Wiper - Bosch - Bosch Wiper Blades - Razor Blade'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information