Monday 26 September 2011

Dewalt


I bought similar nails at the local big-box store before I knew that finish nailers weren't all designed at the same feed angle. Those nails didn't work in my DeWalt D51275K nailer, but these did. Would be useful if Amazon would specify the angle or the list of tools it will fit explicitly, as Senco does on the package. Senco A302000 15-Gauge by 2-Inch Bright Basic Finish Nail

I have been shooting these nails in my Porter Cable Bammer for a few years now and I haven't had any problems. Though I don't use my tools for a living, I am an avid woodworker and home renovator. As such I would say that in the past 5 years I have shot a thousand or so of these nails through my P-C Bammer gun and I can count the times it misfired on one hand. As long as the gun is set properly you should have no problems with jamming or with setting these nails below the surface of the wood.



With the good experience I have had, I can easily recommend these as a good buy!

IF THERE IS A PERFECT SIZE NAIL THIS IS IT.THE 2" ACCUSET NAIL IS JUST ABOUT PERFECT FOR ANY JOB YOU HAVE.I'VE USED IT TO NAIL HARDWOOD FLOORING DOWN,BASEMOLDING,DOOR MOULDING AND I CAN CAN GO ON AND ON.GOOD NAIL GOOD PRICE..'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dewalt Dewalt Dewalt