Monday 26 September 2011

Protective Gear - goggle, eye safety


I got this item as i wanted to save the 50-100$ for a branded glasses for running (to protect from wind & flying objects).

They work great! I run with them on cloudy or gray days, where there's much wind which brings stuff up to the air.

They are comfortable, and do not become "fogy" even when its cold outside.

Great Buy for my purpose! Dewalt DPG52-1C Contractor Pro Clear High Performance Lightweight Protective Safety Glasses

my son bought two pairs of these, one for school autoshop and one set for home, the school set were stolen!! My son said it was because they are so much nicer than the junk they hand out at school. I believe it. Very nice glasses, tough and lightweight.

I got what I paid for at $1.59 each for the clear and $2.19 for the tinted I purchased a total of 6. I can never find a pair when I need them and I didn't want to spend a lot. That said, it should be noted that I didn't buy them for safety because I wouldn't bet my eyes it. I think they're great for general protection when doing things like trimming branches, spray painting, sliding under the truck, running a line trimmer, sawing some wood or mowing the tall grass in the fields around the house. When I do some serious work like using a chain saw, cutting some metal roofing with a circular saw, using a power nail gun or running the grinder I want some real safety glass with tempered shatterproof glass.



These are good for casual use as stated above and since that's what I purchased them for they get 5 stars. If I had expected them to be good for tough work with flying metal I'd have to go with 2 stars. They're your eyes so don't cheap out and think these are good for everything!

I use these for up close and personal dremel work, and am very satisfied with this purchase.\



They are so light and clear that I have to keep checking my face to make sure I have them on.



This is a very good thing.

Comfortable and light weight, reasonably priced. They provide good protection from circular saw dust when cutting lumber, and dust and debris when mowing the lawn. They are made for an average size person so if you're tall like me they could be made larger all around for better fit and eye protection. Too bad they don't come in a larger size. I also purchased the grey shades and the magnifying safety glasses at the same time. The same comments apply.

I really like these, and I am picky. They fit comfortably and do not scratch the sides of your temples like most safety glasses do. They work well even for fuller faces. Just watch the prices. I paid about $5 more than what I could have.

These glasses are very clear and comfortable to wear. I use mine whenever I mow or trim the lawn. I sometimes forget they are on and keep wearing them all afternoon. A very inexpensive way to protect your eyes.

I got these glasses for training in Pekiti Tirsia Kali and they've worked out great! I like how they're lightweight but they cover your eyes on all sides! They're angled so that they only way to get a sharp object in is extremely difficult - I couldn't get my training knives to touch my eye (I closed my eyelid first and was very slow about it). I've worn them for as long as 30 minutes at a time and they don't bother my ears (I wore glasses for my entire childhood so I'm very sensitive to my ears being weighed down by glasses). - Goggle - Dewalt - Protective Gear - Eye Safety'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information