Sunday 25 September 2011

Bluetooth Headset Holder - bluetooth headset holder, voyager 510


I would recommend this Universal Bluetooth Headset Pouch to anyone that has a bluetooth....this case is an excellent product for making sure that your bluetooth doesn't get damaged and you don't have to search for it.... Dark Purple Premium Unviersal Bluetooth Headset Pouch Carrying Case for Jabra BT125 BT135 BT160 BT185 BT2040 BT3010 BT350 BT5010, Nokia BH-900 BH-803 BH-800 BH-703 BH-700 BH-602 BH-302 BH-211 BH-202 BH-208 BH-201 HS-26W, BlueAnt Z9 Z9i X3 V1 V12, Samsung WEP700 WEP500 WEP 350 WEP301 WEP210 WEP200 WEP180, Plantronics Discovery 925 665 655 645 640E Plantronics Voyager 855 815 510

This is a very sturdy case for holding your Bluetooth device. It is a good size if you have a normal size purse - I carry a very small one and it is a little bit "fat" and takes up room. I will use it tho. Love the PURPLE!

This case was purchased to use as a headset case for a plantronics Voyager 510 headset. When the case first arrived I thought the headset did not fit but with some stratic placement it fits very will with no room for movement in the case. That is good because the headset does not move around and is less likley to become damaged. Several of my coworkers also have the same headset and they have also purchased this case to store it in.

I received my bluetooth case in a timely mannner. It can hold my bluetooth (Motorola H17txt) comfortably. I usually put it in the vented holder at the top of the case so it wont move around that much while its in my bag. Its also big enough to place another small item in the case, probably a key or folded money (I would not suggest placing loose coins in holder especially if you plan to carry your bluetooth in the same case.) Case color is the same exact as shown on Amazon Picture. Will buy from seller again.

What I expected. Seals up totally, is sturdy & purple is an easy color to locate in a puse. Feel like my new bluetooth is better protected from loss or harm from other bluetooth case I had. Would recommend. - Bluetooth Headset Holder - Great Bluetooth Headset - Voyager 510'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information