Wednesday 28 September 2011

Monitor Cables - cables, monitor cables


Hooked this cable up from puter to tv. It works...BUT...the audio is not that good and I got lines in picture. I dont have this problem doing other things or ways...so I came to conclusion...its the cable. If I would have known I could go S Video and optical..I might have tried that... 25FT SVGA VGA M/M 3x Shielded Monitor Cable w/AUDIO 25' Male to Male 3.5mm stereo HD15 Audio/Video Laptop to TV, HDTV

This VGA cable has very poor video quality. It put a shadow on my TV, duplicating my desktop and I tested it more than once. If you don't absolutely need a cable of this length, you may want to consider getting a shorter one from a known brand. I moved my computer closer to my TV and have been using a 6 ft Belkin cable that works just great for now and will keep looking for a longer one so I can rearrange my furniture. I might be able to use the audio cable for something else, but that's about it for this purchase. The VGA cable itself is going in the garbage.

Ibought this thinking it would be great because of the length and the audio cable was built in it, but unfortunately the picture blacks out constantly,I have a short cable with no audio and it doesn't do this must be somthing wrong with the cable. - Monitor Cables - Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information