Tuesday 27 September 2011

High Heel Boot - boggie, corset


I had my heart set on purchasing these boots on sale. I saved enough money to purchase them, but the price nearly doubled to regular priced.. I wrote to amazon.com, and they were very understanding, and honored the sale price, even after the sale had ended. Not many web sites would do that for you. Amazon is the best web site, and I will continue to shop here, for the great bargains they offer. As for the boots they are true to size, and very comfortable. They goes with everything. Lots of compliments when I wear them. Thank You amazon.com. You have a returning customer for life. Annie Shoes Women's Braid Knee-High Boot,Black Velvet Suede,11 W US

I like these boots a lot and they are very comfortable. There is no braid along side of them as shown on another boot so I think they are mis-labeled. However, very nice boot that can be worn out or to work. Comfort is key. The heel size is perfect and they go with almost any outfit.

I can't shop at most places in the mall for wide width knee high boots, so these are a great alternative. The size is slightly larger than most, I can comfortably wear these with socks and still does not feel too tight. The ankle sometimes feels a but unsteady, but it beats having smashed toes in some high-priced designer boots. - Corset - Boggie - High Heel Boot - Small Calves'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information