Wednesday 28 September 2011

Gloves


I use these for racquetball and they do the job. I ordered a small after reading the other reviews. My hands are maybe small-ish, but I normally would have thought medium would have been fine. However, the smalls fit well, so if you are wondering what size to order, you might go for the smaller of the two you are deciding between.



These absorb sweat and make it easier for me to grip the racquet. They're pretty easy to put on. The price is good and they look good. Solid construction. Savasa for Women Fitness Gloves (Medium)

I really enjoy my womens fitness gloves they are very helpful when using my wheelchair. There is only 1 thing I wish with this product. That wish being that all three colors were available in all sizes. This way you can choose what color you like in the size that works for you.

Looked fore something a little more "girlie" to use with my manual wheelchair. These are a large in a light purple. Easy on and off, wash well and I have extra. Holds up to stopping friction burns on a hill. I bought four pair total, for my active lifestyle and they help turn my wheelchair into a fashion statement.

Nice gloves. Very Sturdy. The only problem is that I bought them to use with my wheelchair and the finger portion is just 1/2 an inch too short to cover the area on my fingers where I have wheelchair callouses. I'm sure they are great athletic gloves though.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gloves Gloves Gloves