Tuesday 27 September 2011

Kindle Screen Protectors - cell phone accessories, camera accessories


This is the second time i've purchased this product, it does the job of protecting the screen of my pocket pc, and my digital camera. you can cut the size you want and not like other screen protetors that are specific for certain products in size. you can't avoid air bubbles on any screen protector you buy, unless you work in a laboratory grade,dust free,particles free "Clean Room".works great and good price. Zeikos ZE-SG26R 3 Pieces Ultra Clear Deluxe screen protectors

I had my husband put this screen protector on my digital camera LCD screen since he works production for a sign company. Even with his current knowledge and skill with vinyl materials and making signs this was kinda hard to put on. I am not too sure of what this is made of put it is really thin and tends to bubble up. We used the squeegee that came with the films to get out the bubbles but they did not all come out. The bubbles are not really noticeable while the camera is turned on so it doesn't really both me. Just be careful when putting this on whichever screen you will be using it on.

as long as you can get this for a few dollars shipped it makes a great first attempt at screen protection. however this is pretty thin and left too many bubbles I could not squeeze out on my GPS screen. next time I hope to find something with thicker mil sheets with a better application system, for few dollars more.

I've used screen protectors a lot. We've got them over both Navigation systems in our cars, on my wifes phone, and older portable garmin. Those worked great...but, these I got, the Zeikos Deluxe screen protectors, well, they are junk. First, they don't adhere to the screen as well as the screen protectors I've used in the past and they scratch way easier. Second, once they are on, and if the electronic unit isn't back lit, like when power is off, well, they look like crap. They don't look smooth either before or after installation. They hold air pockets much more than others that I have used and the tool for squeezing out the air is also a cardboard peice of crap...it doesn't work at all. Your better off using a credit card, but go smoothly and lightly because the card will scratch the screen protector...very easily.

I wouldn't recommend this manufacturers screen protectors....or at least this model. I went with these because I just bought a new large screen Garmin Nav unit which has a 5" screen....most were too small so when I found these I thought I'd try them. Not again, that's for sure. Next time I'll just use the ones that I use for our 7" in dash navigation screens....they went on smoothly and didn't look like crap afterwards.

The screen protector will work?, the answer is yes. But it does with very poor quality, for my DSLR camera was a total waste of money, it took away all the definition of my 3" LCD screen. Maybe for other purposes when you don't need much quality will work.

I wanted to protect the screen on a new camera, so I ordered the Zeikos films.



I was hoping that the films would be similar to the ones I got for a smart phone.



This are horrible. They do not stay stuck to the screen. They scratched as I used the included squeegee to remove air bubbles. Typically these type of films have a extra layer to help install and smooth out, then remove the extra layer, but this one does not.



The film is also not very clear, it blurs the image on the screen.



I will have to find a better product as this one did not last 5 minutes before it fell off the screen.



Very, very poor product.

In my past experience of using screen protectors, I had good ones and bad ones. The good ones are easier to put on and the bad ones obviously are the other way around. These Zeikos screen protectors fall in the category of the bad screen protectors. First, when you receive the package, the sheets are noticeably warped [bent] - indicating the flimsy nature in quality. The plastic feels slightly like vinyl - not smooth to the touch. After using basic scissors to cut the sheets down, the edge of the plastic frays on those edges fairly easy [on close inspection]. Placing the sheet was one of the most difficult processes I had encountered with respect to past products [I've bought screen protectors from companies called Hoodman, and some others suited for PSPs, and they were all better than this].

The poor quality of the screen protectors also have very little adhesive nature to side you should be placing to the screen [in other words: the sheets are not sticky at all, and the edges of the plastic will eventually attract dust and lint.]Clarity on these sheets is pretty bad - there is obvious texture pattern - microscopic wavy bumpy patterns that distort the display of my electronics. This sheet will only last me about a months time of use before I find better ones. I'm willing to pay a bit more now that I know I just waste some bucks on this poor product. - Screen Protector - Zeikos - Cell Phone Accessories - Camera Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information