Saturday 27 February 2010

3m Particulate Filters - 3m particulate filters, 3m mask filters


I got these for my 3M masks I use for shooting automotive solvents.



These last for a good 40 hours of continual use, or up to a month of non-use. These things are great for filtering any airborn solvents. I trust highly in the 3M name and these didn't let me down.



Amazon's pricing is much better than your local paint store.



Great buy. 3M R5P71 Particulate Filter P95, 10-Pack

This wasn't really a product that you would review but it is what I needed for my 3M respirator. I couldn't find them in a retail store but easily found them here. I received what I orderd and in a very timely manner. - 3m Mask Filters - 3m Particulate Filters'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • 3m mask filters
  • ,
  • 3m particulate filters