Saturday 27 February 2010

Very Good Product - perfect fit, cutter


I had ordered a "Carion" sim adaptor before (100% German made) and it was like the one shown in the photo, so this ain't my first rodeo. That one worked fine and I have been using it for several months transferring the chip from my iPhone4 to my iPhone3G (when I am going to be in situations where my phone has an outside chance of being damaged).



The big differentiator between the one that I bought previously and this one is the little "shelves" on each corner. Based on the image and the reviews, that's what I figured I was getting. The one that I received, didn't have the little shelves, and thus the micro sim has nothing to sit on/snap into. It just "floats" in the hole. When I put this in my iPhone 3G, since it was floating, THE SIM GOT STUCK IN MY PHONE AND I HAD TO PAY A TECHNICIAN $40 IN ORDER TO OPEN THE CASE AND GET IT OUT. ON TOP OF THAT, MY TRYING TO PULL THE SIM OUT BENT A WIRE ON THE PHONE THAT HE HAD TO REPAIR.



Honestly I don't know what the answer is to ordering a Sim Adaptor online since it seems to be a crap shoot on what you are going to get. I was careful to order the same "German made" brand that I did previously and ended up with something only slightly different physically, but horrendously different in the end result.



BOTTOM LINE, IF YOU ORDER ANY MICRO SIM ADAPTOR, IF IT DOESN'T SIT IN THE CARRIER SNUGLY ON IT'S OWN DON'T THINK ABOUT PUTTING IT IN YOUR PHONE, UNLESS YOU RELISH THE POSSIBILITY OF HAVING TO TAKE YOUR PHONE APART.



SEND IT BACK FOR A REFUND, EVEN IF IT IS JUST A COUPLE OF BUCKS, OTHERWISE THESE VENDORS WILL CONTINUE TO PAWN OFF SUBSTANDARD GOODS ON US WITHOUT REPERCUSSIONS. Micro SIM card adapter 3FF Mini UiCC (100% German-Made)

the Item they shipped does not look like the picture on Amazon, it does not have the corner pieces that hold the MicroSim in place like the picture, so the MicroSim will fall off unless you use the sticker they supply behind it, which limits the reusability of the adapter like in my case where I use the SIM for both my iPad and my USB modem, and need to use the Adapter frequently

Aloha...



If you have an older iPhone and have moved to an iPad or iPhone 4 and are keeping your older iPhone as a backup device, you will NEED this product.



This is a simple plastic adapter for the SIM card. The iPad and iPhone 4 have MICRO-SIM cards, and older iPhones have the larger SIM cards.



Using this adapter, you can remove the MICRO-SIM card from your iPhone 4 (or iPad) and insert it into the adapter and then insert the adapter into our older iPhone device. This lets you use your older iPhone devices with your new MICRO-SIM card.



I placed this into a 3G, and it fit perfectly.

It says 100% German made but it had sticker 'made in China'. The product very much diffrent than German made. I bought one from some other vendor it was really good and fitted well. This made in China has poor quality and do not fit i.e the microsim falls down.

I bought the adapter to use my micro sim in my iphone 3g. I put it in and it would not come out. I pulled it out and it no longer sees my sim card. I tried other sim cars, no luck. I took it to repair and they told me the phone's sim pins were damaged and the phone was unrepairable.

I lost my iphone using this product. BEWARE

I am really unhappy with this product due to the misinterpretation. This product does not look like the picture they advertise. The inside corners is missing on the product they sent me. Also, the product was too thick for my Nokia N8. I currently own an iPhone 4 since its released date, and I just bought the Nokia N8 which it require a SIM card. As most of use know, iPhone 4 use a micro SIM card. Now my problem is that the PRODUCT they sold me DOES NOT fit my Nokia N8 SIM card slot which make the product useless. I do not what to force it, or I will damage the Nokia N8 SIM card slot. Since I bought the product for $0.50, I decided not to bother try to solve my issues for a two quarters. Furthermore, I had to pay S/H for $1.50. So, I'll take as a loss. This is not how I want to start a new year, or perhaps it's lesson learned experience. Finally, this experience just discourage me from online shopping.

A poorly made product that does not look like the picture. It also arrived in a paper envelope causing the product to be slightly bent. Luckily I got the "AFC Trident Micro SIM Card Adapter" as well, which is way better.

P.S. Just make sure the shipping on the AFC is Free

This adapter worked without any problem. Had to cut my T-Mobile SIM card to put it into an iPhone4 but need to change back to regular SIM-card size. This adapter is easy to handle, the delivery was prompt - I'm really happy I ordered it.

The as CLEARLY says this is "GERMAN-MADE" and that is the reason I purchased 2 of them When I got the package after nearly three weeks I was surprised to find the ones SF Planet sent me are made in China! How did I figure that out? My first tip off was the "MADE IN CHINA" labels on the back of the envelopes! These are 100% Chinese-made, NOT German-made as they plaster all over their ad.



These don't look anything at all like what is shown in the picture - there are NO tabs to hold the micro-sim. If you don't use the tape included with the holder it simply won't work. This is useless to me and worse - the seller outright LIED and MISREPRESENTED what they are selling. I will never buy from these people again and I would tell others to just steer clear of them! - Perfect Fit - Cutter - Sim - Sim Card'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information