Friday 26 February 2010

Android - watches


This watch was pictured in a men's magazine with all things red(shoes, etc) and it stood out in the group. Android has a number of unusually styled watches and I am hoping my son will like this one as much as I do. As it is a gift, I am not sure of its wear and tear, but it is striking in its appearance. The dial may be difficult to see in low light or at odd angles. The airplane on the "radar" feature is actually part of the hour hand in the smaller face, the light moving around with the seconds which is fun. It seems like a great casual watch. Android Unisex AD124BR Radar Red Dial Watch

I love love love this watch! One little disappointment is that the color is not the deep red (a dark crimson or dark scarlet is how it looked to me) I was hoping for, but more of a brick red (as in the very slightly orangey color of a brick). C'est la vie. Still a great watch, and still a fine color of red.



A truly unisex watch for people interested in something a bit out of the ordinary. Bold design, colors, and shapes make it appealing to both. It is small enough to fit on a woman's wrist without overpowering, but is not at all "girly" so it can really be unisex. Win!



Very attractive watch, with a nicely supple leather band. Quality tells.



Inside the radar sweep dial (blacked out except in that little triangle which is clear and allows a window to what is below) is a red line dial, and a little red airplane. So it gives you something to watch for, and this bizarre thrill when you actually look down in time to see the airplane. Yeah I know, small minds...



That said, I have no clue what the dial or airplane do - if they just reflect the hour and minute hands, how do I wind them when I can't see them through the blacked-out window? Meh, I don't really care, I kind of like the randomness since I get this happy little jolt when I see it, and if I knew when it was coming I don't think I'd enjoy it so much. - Watches'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information