Sunday 28 February 2010

Finish Nailers - finish nailers, brad nailer


These nails work perfectly with my DeWalt D51275K 15 gauge angled finish nailer, and the size/shape of the reuseable plastic case they come in is handy for holding extra nails in the tool belt or even your back pocket.



Not mentioned in the Amazon description is the following included with the nails: "Fits SENCO SFN40; AccuSet A250FN; Craftsman 18432, 18442; DeWalt D51275K; Porter-Cable DA250A." There are 700 nails in the pack. I can't speak for the other brands, but I know the DeWalt can be finickey about nails, and it definitely likes these.



I purchased my DeWalt nailer from Amazon, and at the time they were offering $25 off purchases over $199. To hit that number, the only thing I could think of was to get a variety of nails, so I added these AccuSet 2-1/2" nails, along with a pack of 2" nails and a pack of 1-1/2" nails to the shopping cart. A variety of nail sizes that work good with my nailer practically for free. Can't beat that. Senco A302500 15-Gauge x 2-1/2 Inch Bright Basic Finish Nail

THE ACCUSET 2 1/2" NAIL WAS PERFECT FOR NAILING DOWN MY SUB FLOOR IN MY NEW DINING ROOM,ALSO I NEEDED TO HANG THICK WIDE CROWN MOLDING AND THIS ACCUSET NAIL WAS THE PERFECT SIZE FOR THESE JOBS..LET ME ALSO SAY THE FLOOR OR MOLDING AINT GOING ANYWHERE WITH THESE NAILS SECURING THEM DOWN

Nail never jammed , worked like it stated, everything I needed it to do it did ... If you are looking for a good, reliable 2.5" finish nail , then this is it... not a sexy review, but not a sexy product... this nail does what it is suppose to do - Finish Nailers - Nail Gun - Finish Nailer - Brad Nailer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information