Saturday 27 February 2010

Amazon Oddities - mens grooming, razorba


Hair must be clipped short prior to using the Razorba. Otherwise it won't cut anything. Frequent rinsing of the razor is required. I have gone back to the Mangroomer because it is so much easier to use, but the result isn't as smooth. Razorba Back Hair Shaver

This is for all the non believers. I just purchased this product June 2010 with hopes that this product would finally give me back my freedom after 15 years of embarrassment I've had due to the hair on my back. I have always left my shirt on when at the beach, just hanging out in my yard doing yard work or worse, avoid getting in pools with my child just because I was embarrassed of my back hair. I am in pretty good shape so I wouldn't mind showing off a little, but because of this paranoia of what others may think or say about my back I avoid going shirtless anywhere there may be others. There are such few products out there to help guys with this problem so I decided to purchase the Razorba. After my first use I was ecstatic. It was a little awkward to use at first because I was being so careful, but by my 3rd use it was a breeze. I will say I do not have heavy back hair, but it does run down the full length of my back. I do use this while showering. I didn't have to use a lot of pressure and just slowly skimmed from side to side. It does help to arch your back a little when trying to get around the spinal area, but all other areas was a snap. I don't use shaving cream, but you might need to if you have a lot of hair. I do have a small mirror on the shower wall that helps me with guidance. I am using a Schick ST2 razor which fits fine in the product. Unfortunately my hair stubble is visible with in 3 or 4 days, but this gives me a few days of worry free conscious that has allowed me to significantly increase activities I do "in comfort" and at any given moment. I love this product and would highly recommend it to anyone with back hair. THANKS RAZORBA.! - Shaving - Back Hair - Mens Grooming - Razorba'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information