Sunday 28 February 2010

Certified Organic Grocery - celiac, organic


I was surprised to see that people don't like these. I don't have kids, but I buy them for myself because they're gluten free. I like that they're not too sweet, and relatively low in calories and fat compared to many bars out there. A tasty snack to have around. I'd like a little more PB flavor, but at least they're not loaded with sugar.



I'm Gluten-Intolerant, so I'm always trying to find good-tasting foods that are gluten-free (hah). These aren't too bad. They are supposed to taste like Peanut-Butter Rice Krispie Treats. They are much lighter as far as a "bar" goes - reminds me of eating those round rice-poof cakes. They taste...decent. The first part and last part of the bite is good; somewhere around the middle to end you get a funny taste. No bad aftertaste though. They are nice to have in case you get hungry and need to avoid stuff with gluten in it. All I can say is give it a try and see if you like them. I can see kids liking them a lot more than adults too.

my daughters love this tasty PB natural snack. typically in the stores around here, one box is close to $5. but this bulk buy makes it about $2.70 - a real bargain. already one day, they've finished off one box!

My autistic grandson just loves these bars. Being on a gluten free diet there are not many snacks he can have, but enviro kidz have outdone themselves on these. Ryan asks for them by name "Can I have Panda please?" Highly recommend them.

Well, I have to put my two cents in since some folks have really been discouraging. I love these bars! And I particularly love this flavor--yes, I am a peanut butter fan. I like that they are light and very much like a rice krispy bar. I find them a good afternoon snack (I also love Clif bars, but sometimes I want something lighter, and quicker, to eat). I wonder if the folks who don't like them (if they aren't a competitor) are used to more mainstream foods that overwhelm the taste buds with sugar and artificial flavors. In any event, maybe you should buy a box before you buy a case... ;-)

I was very pleasantly surprised at how good these are, especially compared to regular crispy bars. They have a nice peanut butter flavor that's quite tasty without being overwhelmingly sweet. My 7 year old finished one and then immediately asked if we could start putting them in her lunch or snack for school. They're also a good size, so I'll probably toss one into my bag for a snack on occasion also. One box of 6 bars is over five dollars at my local grocery store; this is an awesome price and I'll definitely be ordering them from Amazon from now on.

This is one of the first food items I found after being diagnosed with Celiac disease over 1 1/2 years ago. It tastes great. I have it as a breakfast bar, snack, dessert, and it's only only 110 calories (something I now have to watch due to weight gain). Chocolate & Berry flavors are equally as good (if not better). I typically buy these in bulk from Amazon; the price is comparable to what local retail stores are selling it for (i.e. Wegmans, Whole Foods, etc.).

This is actually tasty! My son will only eat this brand and the peanut butter flavor. We tried the other flavors and for us they were terrible. It's much cheaper to buy them here than at the Grocery. Well made, tasty, healthy! - Organic - Cereal Bars - Bad - Peanut Butter - Breakfast - Celiac'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • breakfast
  • ,
  • celiac
  • ,
  • bad
  • ,
  • peanut butter
  • ,
  • organic
  • ,
  • cereal bars