Thursday 25 February 2010

Vibrating Alarm - water resistant, moon phase


I had two other watches with audible alarms -- which failed to alert me in crowded areas. This watch's vibrating alarm works very well despite noisy surroundings, and the night light numerals are very clear and readable even without my glasses. I'm very satisfied with the product. Setting it is not intuitive and requires following the written instructions that accompany the watch. Casio Men's PAS400B-5V Pathfinder Forester Fishing Moon Phase Watch

I bought this watch for my fishing addicted oldman.

I did all the setup for him. He loves the watch, he wears it even not go fishing. His friends keep asking where to get one.

Its not too big as i thought.

Very nice leather, cloth band and 100m water resist,5stars for the moon phase feature.

Too bad it doesnt have navigator and tide chart, not with $35 lol...

A very nice, fun and afordable gift.

This is a nice watch. Easy to read the display and to understand the display. I like all the moon information. The vibrating alarms are great, although I'm not certain it will wake you up. It will also vibrate every hour, if you want it to. It has a timer that can be paused and restarted. The setup is easy but you'll have to go online to find your longitude and latitude and zone number. The watch band is comfortable and I think looks very nice. I never fish, so you don't have to be a fisherman to enjoy it. It would be great for astronomers and anyone who just would like to know what the moon is up to.

I liked this watch and all it does. I'm a guy with a small wrist, so the size of the face is perfect. However, the band, does not adjust down to my wrist size( 7 1/4). Also, Casio doesn't make a different replacement band, and the face is so unique you can't buy an after-market band because it won't fit. Sadly, I had to return the watch because I can't use it. - Vibrating Alarm - Watches - Water Resistant - Moon Phase'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information