Thursday 25 February 2010

Ipod Touch


back cable breaks a lot easier than others. if you press hard into midframe, it'll crack or chip. i replace at least 4-5 of these a day. this is bad quality. and seller don't care what you have to say. don't buy. go with digitizer/midframe combo's from other places, cable is thicker. Digitizer LCD Screen Glass Replacement iPod Touch 2nd Generation - Replace Broken or Damaged Screens

The connector on the Digitzers are made of a very thin piece of material that is very easily broken. The manufactorer needs to use a strong material that does not break easily. I had to get 3 different digitzers. I watched the instructional youtube video also. I have not tried to fix the ipod with the last one because I'm afraid it will break also.

this product just doesn't simply work don't bother buying this spend a little more money on one that will work.

I replaced the lcd on my ipod touch to and it worked great but this digitizer just doesn't work. I would blame the poor packaging but buy at our risk.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipod Touch Ipod Touch Ipod Touch