Sunday 28 February 2010

Seat Cushions - cushion, back support


I've tried so many back pillows and have been evaluated by our ergonomics dept at work. I've tried changing the height of my chair, the chair tilt; everything. I still end up with back pain and a heating pad on the back of my chair. I am tall, 5'8" so I think my legs are just too long to sit at a desk.

I ordered the fellow professional series back support only because no one else I knew at work had tried it yet and the price was right.

It gives me support in areas of my back that have hurt in the past, the upper, middle and lower areas of my back now have the extra support. The bonus of having the little pillows on the lower sides just puts this back support at the top of my recommendation list. I no longer have back or leg pain after a day at work. It doesn't shift all around the seat after you secure it, it doesn't get hot and the pillow has retained it's shape very well.

Now all the women at work are getting them too. The only thing I could think of that would add to this procduct would be to somehow add a heat option but I think that may make it cumbersome on the back of the chair.



5 stars for sure, this product does everything it says it will. Fellowes Professional Series Back Support, Black (8037601)

I am so glad I purchased this back rest. My coworkers ask about it and want to order one for themselves. Great back support and so comfortable. I would recommend this to everyone who needs good lumbar support.

I have one at the office and one in my car. It fits well on both the car seat and the desk chair. I am buying another for home. The spine adjustment that it provides has done wonders for my neck as well. It took about ten to twenty minutes to get used to, but within a couple weeks my back is better than it has been in years. The price beats a chiropractor, and the results are even better!

I read the reviews before buying, so I thought I would come back to say how happy I am with this product! It really provides the lower back support that I needed. I have the same office chair as in the picture and it works great! I would recommend this to anyone - great support for a great price!

I am a short person. It is difficult to sit correctly in a office chair to allow for me to sit up straight. This back support is great for my lower back as well as allows me to sit more comfortably in these chairs built for taller people.

I just strapped this on my office chair today and am already feeling a huge difference. Seriously helps my posture, and is already reducing the pain in my shoulder/scapula area. Definitely recommended. A little goofy looking but worth the money.

I am very impressed with the design of this back support device. Someone really took the time to design a product that actually works. The back support attaches security to my office chair using high-quality straps that hold it in place perfectly. The memory foam cushons give good support to my lower back and spine. The quality is so good that I doubt I will ever have any problems with this. The straps are designed very well; the lower 2 straps split off into two sections to go around the lower corners of the chair, while the top strap comes up and over the top where they all attach to each other using high-quality quick-release connectors.



I highly recommend this to anyone who has back problems, as I do.

i need support in my lumbar, but i also need some support for my upper back, between shoulders. because of the lumbar support, i have to lean my upper back backwards, which causes me to sit improperly, thus creating pain.



product was what it advertised basically, but the upper back support is only 2 stars.

I love this back support, it fits great on my office chair that already has a curved back rest. Its shape gives me the support I need in my lower back (as it fits into the curve of my back instead of bowing away like other supports) The only negative thing I can see is that it does flatten out over time because the padding is almost like Memory foam that gives when you lean against it. You will have to replace it eventually, it lasted me about a year. - Lumbar Support - Back Support - Back Pain - Cushion'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information