Thursday 25 February 2010

Ipod Touch 4th Generation Case - ipod touch 4g case, anti-glare


With several low-cost options for screen protectors, I ordered a few different kinds not knowing what to expect. Like some others, this one had roughly an equal number of one-star and five-star reviews. This protector, from TDC-Direct, was the first to arrive, so it was the first one I tried. The application instructions seemed self explanatory, so I did not bother with the on-line video. The firm, removable backing on both sides made proper alignment a snap. There was a couple of small bubbles at first, but they smoothed out easily. I am now getting great protection with no sign of peeling. Each protector even came with its own microfiber for pre-application cleaning. Considering I got three of these for less than two bucks including shipping, this is easily a five-star purchase for me. Three LCD Screen Guards / Protectors for Apple iPod Touch 4 / 4G / 4th Gen

Well I don't really know why all this people had trouble with this protector, but ill give my review! so it shipped in like 4days! When i got it I thought ''Well lets see if it works'' and so there was a paper with a youtube link on it just to HELP YOU and to apply this correctly, I followed the instructions and it worked! no bubbles, nothing! And it looks like it doesnt have any protector! so I recomend you to buy this one, at the end its just $1 and FOLLOW instructions! and you'll see no you wont get any bubbles and it will look great! I still have the first protector ON and I'll tell you that it will be there for a long time cause it just WORKED!

Nobody listen to the negative reviews. This product works fine...The reviews that bubbles appeared behind the protector are only evident of someone who does not know how to apply the protectors or does not have a clean screen to begin with. The screen has to be absolutly clear of any dirt or dust particles or it WILL leave little bubbles, so make sure the screen is completely clean before you apply. I cleaned my screen off very well and applied the protector from one corner to the opposite corner and i do not have one bubble...Fits perfect.

This product is alright. I purchased their screen protectors for my HTC Hero about 4 months ago, and am still on the first one (it doesn't have any scratches!). That being the case, I came back to them when I purchased an iPod Touch (4th gen). The screen protectors are still the same quality, still easy to put on and handle, but there is a second hole on the screen protector on the top right. It has a hole for the camera in the top center, and a hole for the button on the bottom center. I assume this third one is for something in the iPhone, but with this product being marketed towards the iPod, you would think they would alter it enough to properly cover the entire screen.



That being said, the hole is barely noticeable, and you can't see it at all in the images Amazon provides. It's still a good product, I was just surprised to find an extra opening in the product and didn't want other consumers to go through the same surprise.

Other than the fact that it took me two tries to get the screen lined up correctly with the holes, this was a really great product. The application was simple and i only had one bubble on the entire screen. The only advise i can give to make this product better for potential buyers is: Read the Instructions.

I read many of the reviews that were very neg. about this product. I am not sure what the problem was that they were having but it worked great for me. If I had no issues applying then anybody can do it. I know nothing when it comes to this stuff. Maybe they did not read the directions. I think for the money this was a great deal and worked as described.

No instructions with the Guards. If you haven't put some on before, you will have to look up how to do it. Even so, I messed up the first one. The second one went on OK. They do seem to scratch easily. But for the price they are worth it as long as you expect to change them every so often.

Good product. The only thing I didn't like about it was the process of sticking it on the screen because it leaves you with a messing ending. It takes a litlle cleaning. Overall good product and would recommend to any one with Ipod touch 4

Good screen protectors for the low price they were at (Apple charges 10 times what I ended up paying this vendor). They're cut exactly to the iPod Touch's screen size and don't interfere with the operation of the device. The corners don't peel and the material doesn't scratch easily. What more can you ask?

Item arrived and right away I had a bad feeling as the English used on the package was rather poor. Following the application instructions found out that things did not make any sense besides the fact that the "applicator" cardboard used to smooth the guard was not included either. The screen guards had two sticker tabs (blue and red) attached and they read: "remove before applying the guard"; that did not make sense because then you couldn't peel the "cover film" from the guard if you remove them prior to the application. After going through the second guard and finally having it attached to the iPod, when attempting to remove the (blue) sticker left on the guard it did not come off completely leaving half of the paper on and a very difficult to remove layer of glue. Finally cleaned the glue but several air bubbles of air were impossible to remove. Not very happy with this thing - Ipod Touch 4g Case - Ipod Accessories - Ipod Touch 4th Generation - Anti-glare'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • ipod accessories
  • ,
  • anti-glare
  • ,
  • ipod touch 4th generation
  • ,
  • ipod touch 4g case