Wednesday 24 February 2010

Iphone Skin Case - case, iphone 3gs case


This case was too cute, but was made very poorly. I had the case on my phone for 2 days before it broke. The top right corner cracked from the camera towards the front. I'm not certain exactly what caused the damage as the phone was never roughly handled. It was just cheap plastic. Oh well, it was cute while it lasted! Spring Flower Clip-on Case for Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB / 32GB

I was looking for an inexpensive case to replace a chunky rubber one that housed my iphone. I was very doubtful that it could be good since the price was so ridiculous low, but I'm glad I placed the order. It snapped onto the phone in seconds; the case is perfectly cut out so all necessary switches and ports are completely accessible; it is nice looking and sturdy. It is also considerably less bulky than the rubber case I had. As a small plus, for women like me that tuck their phones into a pocket in the outside of their handbag, it slides in and out easily; doesn't grab the handbag material like my other one did. And - shipping was quick, product received in good shape. What's not to like!!! Go for it :)

I bought this case cause I thought it looked super cute & had a great price. Put it on my phone & couldn't get it off. Guess you could say it's durable. I had to break it to get it off. It was better looking in the picture than in real life. I thought it was cheap looking in person.

I bought this for a Christmas gift for my niece who just got an iphone 3gs. It stated that it would fit and when she opened the package it said for iphone 4 only and by then it was opened and she would just give it away.

I'm a fairly clumsy person, and so I wanted a hard case to protect my phone. This case is cute, and you can't beat the price on it. It's fairly durable, and finally broke after a year of dropping the phone repeatedly. However, I agree with another reviewer that it's difficult to get off your phone once it's on there. It's definitely not for those who want to change the look of their phone regularly. Other than that, it served it's $3 purpose.

I got this to replace an Otter Box that was just to bulky. I was concerned about the negative reviews but at that price it was worth a shot. I am glad that I did this cover is cute and functional I have dropped my phone and the cover protected it! I would recommend this cover to anyone!! - Iphone 3gs Case - Iphone Case - Case - Clip-on Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information