Friday 26 February 2010

Fishing


The reel casts smooth and with great distance. The mag feature keeps the dreaded backlash in check. Great reel for anyone wanting to learn to cast a conventional.

I confidently use this and other Abu Garcia reels to fish the mid atlantic surf. I am hooked for live on Abu saltwater reels! Abu Garcia Ambassadeur C3 CT MAG HS Baitcast Reel

Well done once again to Amazon for their excellent service. The reel arrived in a jiffy, well packaged and exactly what I ordered.



The reel itself was everything I expected it to be. I have other Abu products and this one is no different. Good, smooth action and no doubt durable. 'Typical Swedish quality' I said to myself. Imagine my surprise when I looked under the reel and saw 'Made in China'. Ah, well; it looks like everything in made in China these days. I would imagine the Swedes would oversee the quality control though.



Good package in all. I'm happy.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fishing Fishing Fishing