Wednesday 24 February 2010

Wireless Headset - wireless headset, samsung


This bluetooth is very chic and comfortable. The ringer volume is a little low even when the volume is turned all the way up, and when you answer the call, person's voice is too loud. I'd say that's the only downfall at this point. Samsung HM1000 Bluetooth Headset (White)

Works well, this was purchased to replace my Motorola H300 which a good bluetooth and I liked it because it was battery powered but it died after two years of use. With the HM1000 it can be paired to multiple phones and can be turned on easily with the switch of a button.



I'm crazy about the color, it white and unusual! This makes it easy to find in cars with black interior. I hope this product gives me years of excellent service.

What an awesome little headset device! Not only does it look a little sexy and different, it is very comfortable and efficient. The sound quality is very good, both incoming and outgoing. No static at all. It has good range and lets you know when you are out of range with a distinctive, quiet, little beep in your ear. Highly recommended!

I haven't had my Samsung Bluetooth headset long, but in use I find the sound is clear and well defined. It is really simple to use (with only two buttons) and easy to attach to the ear. I was first attracted to it because it matches my netbook (Toshiba nb205 White) and all my peripherals as well--I love it!

I purchased this Samsung Bluetooth headset because I had a Samsung prior to this one and LOVED it. . .until it got lost. The Samsung brand has consistantly performed better than devices I paid well over $100 for in the past. Syncing process is very easy, the function buttons are easy to navigate, the ear piece fits very comfortably, and the sound quality/clarity is superb. My only gripe about this particular model is that the ring volume is so low that if my phone is not ringing close by it is easy to miss an incoming call. The white color was one of the reasons I purchased this Samsung model - it is easier to find this in my purse.

The price for this was reasonable. Connecting the device to my phone was simple. The ear piece is a nice fit, plastic loop takes some getting used to but its okay. My only real complaint is the voice recognition. It is horrible. I've dialed many many many wrong numbers. I say "Mom" it dials Lovey.. Stupid voice recognition. I say "work" it dials something else. My other device worked better at voice recognition but that one broke so have to use this one I guess.

This was the one recommended by T-Mobile for the Smiley. Their price was beyond my means, and besides, I wanted the white one! A good price, a working bluetooth and white to boot. What more can you ask? - Bluetooth - Wireless Headset - Samsung - Headset'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • samsung
  • ,
  • headset
  • ,
  • bluetooth
  • ,
  • wireless headset