Wednesday 24 February 2010

Iphone 3g Charger - iphone 3g charger, pda car charger


Pros:

Very good quality and works great to charge my ipod and plug in my fm transmitter. Very good price.



Cons:

Can't do the two at the same time without the annoying hum due to the ground loop.



Overall: Definitely worth it. 2 Port USB Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter Dual Plug for iPod MP3 Players Charger - Color White

It worked great until it started falling apart repeatedly (it only took a couple of months of very rare use), and eventually it was responsible for a blown fuse in the car. At this point I'm not sure I want to risk using it, for the sake of the electronics, and the car.

This does just what you think it would and is of a better quality construction than what I expected for the price. I don't think I'll need another one of these for a while but when I do, I won't hesitate to buy this again.

I bought this adapter because it was the cheapest one available on Amazon. It worked great for 2 months then just quit working. I looked for a fuse or reset on the adapter but I couldn't locate any. So I went back online and bought the same adapter again. This time it only sadly worked for about 1 month or so. This time I spent a few extra bucks on a "Scosche" adapter. You can immediately differentiate the quality, craftsmanship, and materials between the two. I've had the "Scosche" USB adapter for almost 5 months. So I say in this case YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

this charger makes a noise that is not noisy but loud enough to bother me. it did not charge my blackberry curve 3g. it charged my ipod nano 5th generation once, then fried my ipod nano (luckily i was able to reboot my nano). i tried to charge my nano the second time and nothing happened.



so bottom line, don't buy this product.

I primarily purchased this item as the "last resort" for needing to charge my iPhone when encountered with a low battery level while driving in the car. I won't put it through any vigorous use and in fact have only used it once. It works fine......seems very capable to handle being stored in my Jeep's center console when not in use. The price was excellent (<$8 incl S&H) At 25% of the cost of most car chargers I don't see how you can go wrong. - Iphone 3g Charger - Pda Car Charger - Usb Adapter - Chargers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information