Sunday 28 February 2010

Compaq C700 Battery - laptop batteries, works great


Got battery quickly in mail. Been using for a month now with no problems. My computer doesn't get super hot anymore and the battery lasts the regular amount, better than my dead one from before. Fit my compac presario F700 well. Great deal compared to the stores that wanted $80 for a battery! NEW Laptop/Notebook Battery for Compaq Presario C700 F500 F560 F572US F700 F7...

This battery did not last more than a week. I followed the instructions and charged it overnight then let it die completely- rinse and repeat. I did the cycle 4 times. The first charge lasted about 50 minutes. Second charge, 1 hour 10 minutes. Third charge lasted about 1 hour. The fourth charge is when the battery died. The battery was at 52% and it shut down. I tried charging it overnight- the next morning, it was completely dead. I did notice, however, that when it was working, the computer was running significantly cooler than with the original battery.



Needless to say, I am returning it for a full refund. This is frustrating.



Pros

-makes a good paperweight



Cons

-does not hold a charge

I purchased a laptop battery. It worked fine only for a month and half, then stopped working. I had to send it back for replacement at my own expense. Then I was told that the battery was shipped but I never received it !!!!! What a waste of my money...!!! When I contacted the sunvallytek regarding the replacement shipping i got no response at all !!!! Horrible customer service. I would never order anything from Sunvalleytek

Installed this battery and it worked for less than 1 month. Just sent it back. The seller is replacing the battery at no cost. However, I do have to go through the hassle of going to the post office, being without a battery until one gets back and pay for the return postage.

I have written very few reviews but in this case just wanted to share my experience with this low priced battery. Charged battery, changed to power saver on laptop, went on battery power to test it at 12:02 PM today. After checking email several times, doing some shopping, and reading the news periodically during the afternoon, I forgot I was on battery power. Checked at 6:30 PM and I still had 25% left. I was not using the laptop constantly but did leave it on. I am just amazed. I have no idea how long this battery will last but the one that came with my HP laptop would not hold it's charge after a year. I'm very impressed.

Of course I was skeptical about purchasing this product only because the price was way too low. Plus I read other reviews that had me non trusting on the product. But I took the risk (because the price was low) and I'm glad I did. I had this battery for about 6 months now and it is awesome. I dont have to charge my laptop up as often as I did before. Infact with it being fully charged, I can have it off the charger for about 3 hours before it dies. I'm not sure if that is truly a good thing in other people eyes but in mines it is because my previous battery would have only lasted 30 minutes off the charger.

After reading the various reviews, I was skeptical whether I would have success with these replacement batteries. To my delight, the batteries are, in fact, performing as brand new. I purchased two batteries as I have identical notebooks (actually my children's notebooks). I did allow them to charge to 100% and then fully discharge before charging again to 100% in order to condition the batteries. Both notebooks are getting 2.5+ hours of charge which is one full hour more than they got when the notebooks were new. I will be purchasing two more so they each have a spare. - Replacement Battery - Laptop Battery - Works Great - Laptop Batteries'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information