Thursday 25 February 2010

Vga Cable Xbox 360 - video games, vga cable xbox 360


I ordered this cable due to my strong refusal to pay $40 for the Microsoft cable. I feel that there could not be ANY cable used to hook up your consoles worth that price! This cable has gold plated contacts just like the Microsoft cable, and fits in to the Xbox 360 perfectly, unlike some aftermarket accessories. After using this cable to connect my 360 to my LCD monitor, all that was needed was to select the resolution I preferred. This cable produces very good image quality. Some 360 games even have settings that allow you to select tv or monitor mode (like the Orange Box). The shipping and handling costs more than the cable, but even after this , you save $30 over buying the Microsoft cable. This cable is also a very good imitation of the Microsoft cable, using what appears to be the same color and specification cable materials. If you wish to hook your 360 to an LCD monitor, buy this cable......you WON'T regret it!. Xbox 360 HD VGA Audio/Video Cable 6ft

I bought this the other week and i must say I'm surprised at how good the quality is for the price! My room mate has the official Microsoft one and I figured I'd give this one a shot because it's so cheap. I'm glad I did because I cannot tell the difference when playing on 1920 x 1080 resolution between the two. Excellent product for an excellent price :)

Ignoring some negative reviews, I bought this knock-off of the Microsoft product. While the audio works fine, the picture on my Dell E172FP monitor had a yellow overtone with streaking across the bottom of the screen. A week later I went out and bought the $40 Microsoft product and the picture is great. So, as nice as the price tag on this product looked, it simply did not function well for me.

Well i buy this cable for my 360 and my new monitor and a have to say that it works ok but no like i was expecting, the signal is not 100% clear and the image is not fantastic, but well this is a generic product and for the price is ok i think. My recomendation is that if you have the money buy the oficial microsoft cable!

The cable they sent me was defective, and resulted in a blurry image on the screen. When I tried to return it, I had to send multiple emails to the company and received replies from multiple different people before they finally gave me the necessary information to return the product. Not the best customer service, but not terrible. At least they let me return it.

Received on time, works perfect with my monitor, no issues at all. Games look a lot more crisp. Had to buy a small RCA adapter at radio shack so I can plug it into my speakers. Works well and it sounds good.

Great price compared to Microsoft cable, but if you want high quality,this is not for you. The image appears a bit grainy and the the image has noticeable smudge trails. there is no ghosting/lag produced, but the image is just poor. I would not recommend it, maybe I just got a defective product, but if you want high quality, go for the $40 one from Microsoft. I'd return this, or hope to get an exchange, but I'd spend too much money in the process of shipping, so I'll just deal with this till it rots.

It works fine, except that there is a slight doubling of everything on the screen to the right of each object. Letters seem to have two of each stacked upon each other. I am using it on a Samsung monitor I have, and I am fairly confident it is the cable that is causing the problem because I used a friend's cable and my picture was flawless after that.

I been looking for a way to hook up my XBOX 360 to my computer monitor and i was about to just buy a xbox 360 ELITE and get a HDMI cable. But then i found out about this cable saw it was $30 bucks at gamestop and looked on here and it was way wayyyy cheaper. I got a DVI cable for my computer to my monitor and the VGA adapter for the 360 to the monitor. with a audio splitter for my computer speakers and im very happy with everything i got and it was about 25 bucks for all and thats including shipping so it was very cheap. People say they see ghost well i did at first but try adusting your monitor and theres display resolution on your 360 that you can adjust too to fix it. Thats what I did and now its flawless.

Look I got this cause I aways buy 3rd party when I can. save money is what we are all try to do. now as far as it working I am very happy with this cable work grate with my plasma. so if your looking to save then buy, if you really don't care then go on and buy the MS cable. - Vga Cable Xbox 360 - Vga - Xbox 360 Cable - Video Games'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information