Friday 26 February 2010

Rabbit Ears - rabbit ears


I am in Syracuse NY and was looking for a good indoor antenna to get the free HD channels on my TV. I bought one rabbit ear antenna from ebay. It sucked, I had to change it's position all the time to get channels.

However this antenna worked very well for me. It captures all the HD channels. The analog channels are a bit snowy. But I dont watch em anyway.

This is the cheapest and best working rabbit ears on market. Don't fall for the cheap ones on ebay, they suck. Zenith VN1ANTP2 Indoor Passive VHF/UHF Antenna

I just got this today, and I have to review it. This is the best antenna I have every tried in my bedroom. We have awful digital reception in my townhouse, no sight lines, lots of trees, and no way to improve it. Because of the location, I can only get one channel, and that one is iffy. I hooked this antenna up, and I have gotten the best picture ever!. Did I get more channels? No, but the only way to get more channels is to get a very powerful outdoor antenna, and since I do not own this place, it is not practical. I am satisfied.

On my HDTV it picked up 2 stations, neither of which were watchable. No amount of adjusting could get anything to come in and most channels were not picked up at all. I live in a metropolitan area with a dozen or more digital stations. - Rabbit Ears'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • rabbit ears