Thursday 25 February 2010

Faux Fur Hat - warm, 7headz


I love this hat. Lightweight, warm and cozy. My only complaint is that the buttons stitched on above the ear flaps seem like they are not very well anchored, and could fall off easily, but it hasn't happened yet. Hat gets itchy after a while, but what hat doesn't? This thing became my go-to winter hat the day it arrived in the mail. Too bad I never get to wear it because my friends always take it from me when it gets cold. Lesson learned: buy two. W220E PURPLE Buffalo Plaid Checker Pilot Trapper Hat with Soft Faux Fur for Womens and Mens one size fits up to a large head

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Oh you were my fuzzy angel, my head garb. My head and your warmth were never very far apart and wherever I went you would follow. For all the warmth you gave me - I gave you more. Our love was a gift from the Shipping Gods, your divine figure always perched upon my head, always there protecting me from the cold. You became part of me, oh not even a shower could separate us, for you always remained strong on my large head. You were more than a hat.... you were a towel to wipe the sweat from my face while I axed down the trees in the Canadian forest...



I find my waking thoughts of you and only your purple glow....



It was a hot day... in the state of Texas...in July, while i was carrying a large blue oxen on my shoulders and wooing women with a tickle of my beard... When a falcon stole you away from me and left my head cold.... and naked.



I searched for purpose in my new life without a companion, without my protector. The nights were cold without the tickle of your fuz on my slightly odd shaped ears.



I knew you could never be replaced.



So a red one would be nice.

This hat is a very nice hat. It is extreamly warm and I bought it for the blizzerd that was coming. It cept me SO warm. This fur also looks like rabbit fur, so its extreamly realistic yet is fake.I have had it for a month now and the quaity of this is very good. One minor thing and the only thing, is that the butten that holds the ear flap up fell off. After one time of just seeing if there was an opening or not through the ear hole, the butten fell of. The string was very thin and that was the problem.(there is not an opening for the ears, witch is good so air can't get through) That was very minor because it got fixed a day later when I took it to the cleaners and got it swed up for a few bucks. No biggie. One last thing is the price. It is very good. I went to dicks Sporting Goods and they had a hat for sale that was not even half as good this one and was was $30.00 dollars! I always love when I buy stuff $25.00 or over on Amazon because you get free shiping. Also the shiping was very quick and arrived here one day ahead of when they emailed me saying what day it would come! This would make a great gift as I got it for Valentines day. So you should get this Faux fur hat because if I like, you will to!



PS: I got the color blue cause I love it and it is really sharp! - Hats - 7headz - Fur Hat - Warm'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • warm
  • ,
  • 7headz
  • ,
  • hats
  • ,
  • fur hat