Thursday 25 February 2010

Made In Italy - brioni made in italy, suits


When I first saw this suit online I was not sure it would live up to my expectations or be a knockoff but I was wrong. I called and asked questions and they worked with me until I felt comfortable with my size and color choice.



This is an excellent suit and very comfortable to wear so I would recommend it highly to anyone looking for a linen suit. Bianco Brioni Italian Linen Mens Suit Modern 2011 Two Button 2pc Flat Front Pants Ticket Pocket Hand Tailored Suit Tan Beige (50 Long)

This product was sent swiftly and I only realised why when I recieved it. I had to have the size altered as it was too big and not the size a 42R would be. However, the worst part was when the suit jacket was opened from inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was like watching a horror movie. There was no zigzag stitching so the entire suit fabric was a mess! The stitches did not line up with each other. Worst yet, I think a 5 year old cut the fabric!![...]

I was a tiny bit skeptical buying this suit. I have had some bad experiences with ordering clothing online, especially suits. I will say this is a very attractive, well-made suit. For the price you will not find much better. I was glad I took the chance and ordered this suit. It is lightweight but well-constructed. Will definitely buy more suits like this one.

My son selected this suit in white for his wedding on the beach and it was a perfect choice. We got the beige suit for his brother as best man. The guys looked great in these well made suits. One son is a little more stoutly built and the suit fit him perfectly. The taller, thinner son had to have his taken in a bit to fit his leaner frame but broader shoulders. The tailoring on these suits is excellent.

I was concerned that, given the sharp reduction in price, that the quality of this suit was going to be sharply reduced as well. When it arrived, I was very happy to discover that it was well-made, appropriately sized, and exactly what I ordered. I was so pleased, I returned to Amazon and ordered a second suit.

We looked and looked and looked for the perfect lighter material suit for our caribbean beach wedding last May - you'd think in Vegas you'd be able to find such a thing. Nope - at least not for a reasonable price.



Saw this suit and thought we'd give it a chance. It was perfect, other than having to return the "Regular" for a "Long". That said, it was an easy transaction returning the one and getting the replacement.



Took it to probably THE most renowned tailer in Vegas to get it altered, and he was quite impressed by the price we paid vs. the quality. He did comment that he didnt think it was a true "Brioni" (hence the Bianco part) suit, but still excellent quality and it looks great on.



Note that the pants will come unhemmed and the waist size is automatically set based on the size jacket you order - so tailoring is imminent.



I'd recommend this suit, hands down - we couldnt have picked anything better for our (hot!) beach wedding.

I wasn't sure about ordering the suit. But when I received it, the suit was amazing. The pants are un hemmed so you can adjust it and the jacket is a great fit. As I live in Australia I thought I would receive the suit in a month like all my orders from amazon, but I got the suit in a week. I am so happy. Would recommend this suit. I am 6 foot and small/medium built and 38s fit perfectly. - Suit - Brioni Made In Italy - Linen Suits - Suits'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • brioni made in italy
  • ,
  • suits
  • ,
  • suit
  • ,
  • linen suits