Tuesday 26 April 2011

Electronic Organizer - charging station, electronic organizer


This worked well at first, even though I had to spend a ridiculous amount of money to get one additional USB adapter (it comes with three different versions - it should ship with 6 (2 of each) to be more useful.



But after a couple of weeks, the charger on the right stopped working. I thought it was my fault since it appeared to be the fault of the mini usb connector. Then the charger on the left stopped working. Since this is for my garmin, and I never disconnect the base, I knew this was not due to anything I did. So now the thing is essentially worthless.



Save your money. don't bother with this. The Sharper Image Portable Charging Valet, Black

It was great when it worked. After a few months of pretty heavy use (every weeknight) it was difficult to get the connection to charge my Blackberry. I had to wiggle a lot of wires. It also does not feel like a quality product. Now the car charger part of it has fallen apart. Time to buy a new charging station and I am not buying this one again.

This product had great potential, but it didn't even last a week. One of the connecting tips broke, exposing the wires and becoming useless. I also agree with another review, that they needed to include at least two of each type of charger, in case one owns two items that require the same type of charger.

Received for christmas. The product is not powerful enough to charge my Blackberry Tour, as I get a USB-charger prompt on my cell phone teling me that there is not enough power. We then tried a Blackberry Curve and THAT didn't charge either.



Don't buy the Sharper Image Charging Valet if you have a blackberry. I can only imagine what other devices it isn't 'powerful' enough to charge. - Electronic Organizer - Charging Station'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information