Wednesday 27 April 2011

Iphone 4 Charger - complete crap, wall charger


... at an unbelievable price. I thought my iPod battery needed replacing, since I would never quite get a full charge using my USB cable. This wall charger does what it should, charges my iPod much faster than the old way, and the price was amazing. Thanks! Brand New Rapidfit Home / Wall / Travel for At&t Apple Iphone / Iphone 3g / Iphone 3gs / Iphone 4g 16gb 32gb / Apple Ipod Touch 8gb 16gb 32gb / Apple Ipod Video 30gb 60gb 80gb / Ipod Classics 80gb 160gb / Ipod 5th Generation 30gb 60gb 80gb / Ipod Nano 1gb 2gb 4gb / Ipod Nano 2nd Generation 2gb 4gb 8gb / Ipod Nano 3rd Generation 4gb 8gb / Ipod Nano 4th Generation / Ipod Photo 30gb 40gb 60gb

The package I ordered was sent out fast and was there two fays before. I was scared because it was my first time buying on this site and after this kind of response I have brought more. the package was new! Trust this person I did and buying more!

This charger for my Ipod is so easy to use and I've had no problems with it. I just attach the end to my Ipod and plug it in. My Ipod stays charged without having to use my computer to re-charge it. Very easy to use, well made product and good price.

I've been using this charger for a few weeks, and it works just as well as any other ipod/iphone charger does (and for a much lower price than some). The only thing I don't like about it is the glaring green light that tells you it's working--it was lighting up my whole room at night--so I just stuck a bandaid over it. Hopefully it'll keep working this well. - Complete Crap - Wall Charger - Iphone 4 Charger - Iphone Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information