Tuesday 26 April 2011

Tanja Djelevic


This is a great workout that you will actually do on a regular basis. No difficult steps or hard to follow moves. I love the regular and ab workout. Both are great for the core and you get aerobic work as well. Gaiam Fit Ball Workout

I just did this workout for the first time last night and I really enjoyed it and can see it easily making it into my rotation. Per norm, Tanja is a great instructor with easy to follow cues and her locations are always beautiful. The best part is, she's "normal". I felt it was a really intense workout and great for when you're short on time.

this a great workout,the instructor gives very clear instructions and at the same time entertains you as you workout,time flies and you get a hard kicking workout,once you finish you want to go back...

This workout is shorter than the others that I own by Tanja, but there are two workouts on it, one "regular" and one that is designed to be done with a partner (so I guess if you would do them both in one day, you would get your long workout). And then there is an ab workout. All use the 4lb ball and engage the abs a lot. I loved the regular and the extra ab workout, the ball is always included in the exercise to enhance the effect. Tanja is inspiring and the scenery is gorgeous. I haven't tried the partner workout, but I would love to, if I had somebody to do it with.

I totally recommend this dvd, as all the others with Tanja.

I received this last night. No issues with the seller or delivery; it was right on time. I did the basic work-out this morning. I'm 44 and fit but with about 15 extra pounds. The work-out was easy for me to do and the 35 minutes went fast. I did sweat a bit. Warrior III was actually easier holding the ball. I am looking forward to trying the ab and partner work-outs. I reviewed several ball work-outs before purchasing this one. I believe I made the right choice. This one has a 4 # ball. It's just right for me; I would have been disappointed with anything lighter or heavier. Three hours later and I'm just starting to feel the "good hurt" in my abs. My only complaint is that it is just a bit boring. The instructor was a drab, not annoying but not particularly exciting.

This is perfect for those like me who want maximum results with minimum time. I like to ride my bike and I walk a lot but am not a gym person.

I did the exercises along with the DVD a few times, now that the novelty has worn off I usually pick up the ball and do ten minutes here, ten minutes there, but that is the beauty of it--there are still results. Occasionally I do watch the DVD and do the whole session. I have noticed more definition in my abs and arms in a month of irregular sessions, just what I need to keep me motivated. My teenage daughter uses it as well and we have also noticed changes in her.

The instructor is very pleasant and appealing to watch.

Highly recommended!

Well I gave two stars for the ball because the dvd skipped and unfortunately I was doing other workouts before I got to this one and it was too late to return it once I realized I had a faulty dvd. I will continue to workout with the ball using other fit ball workout but I don't think I will be making future purchases from Gaiam.

I haven't used this yet because I became pregnant shortly after I bought it. I will use it soon after my daughters birth though. It is a nice size and I think it will be more fun then regular weights.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tanja Djelevic Tanja Djelevic Tanja Djelevic