Wednesday 27 April 2011

12 Cell - 6 cell, hp laptop battery


The original battery for my HP DV4 died after 16 months. I've had this product for about a week and so far so good. It fits perfectly. The battery life is about the same as the OEM battery, which is about 2-3 hours. Also, it's VERY cheap for a battery. Great investment. Definitely recommend. Laptop/notebook Battery for Hp Pavilion Dv4-1120us Dv6-1030 Dv5-1002 Dv5t-1000 Dv4 Dv4-1000 Dv4t Dv5-1004nr Dv5-1004tx Dv5-1010 Dv5-1020 Dv6-1000 Hdx16t

I searched high and low for a battery that was compatible with my 1030 and while many claimed, only this one worked! It holds life well, quickly recharges. I run my computer at high performance and it still last a while. Highly recommended!

I purchased this battery and followed the instructions, allowing it the charge for a full 10 hrs before use. Then I used it til it was completely dead, before charging again.



After doing this, I ran the "HP Battery Check" program. The program told me the battery was faulty and should be replaced. On a full charge, the battery only last for 50 mins.



I am returning this battery.

Fits my DV5t great. It seems to be identical nearly to the dead battery from HP that I had before. Only problem I had was that my computer didn't recharge it after it discharged the first time. I took the battery out and cleaned the connections and it seems to be fine now.

This battery fits my HP DV6 laptop perfectly. The battery life has been good - 2+ hours. My original battery life wasn't a bunch better, and to replace the original battery was over $100. Good battery for the price...

This has been an excellent replacement battery for my HP Laptop. Took it out of the box and let it charge with laptop off overnight. The next morning I was able to use my computer without it being connected to the wall for the first time in months. The battery is just as good as my original factory installed battery . It holds a charge with my everyday usage (Emails, Web browsing, and word processing, etc.) for 3+ hours. I have been using the battery for a little over a month and have not noticed any change in its charge time. At a fraction of the price of the factory replacement battery I would definitely recommend this as your replacement battery.

Purchased the battery on Feb 2011 & now my laptop tells me the battery is bad. LED Battery indicator blinks as its plugged in. My usage has been normal web use, 4hr avg daily rarely not plugged in. Gonna have to send this one back. - Hp Laptop Battery - 6 Cell - Hp - 12 Cell'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information