Wednesday 27 April 2011

Black Dress Suit


I ordered this one size up because it is sized in juniors. I was very skeptical because of the price tag and ordering a brand I've never heard of. This dress is PERFECT. I'm 5'3 and it hits just below my knees. Perfect for a job interview I'm going to. The material is great and doesn't smother you, but it does show off your figure, in a good way. The neckline in the back is just as high as the front. Zippers down to the butt, so you can step into it. Very highly recommended! XOXO Juniors Solid Belted Peplum Dress, Black, 5/6

I was nervous about this dress, too -- polyster, and a juniors dress? But most dresses with a style this classy run about $80-100, so I had to try.



I'm 5'5" and a trim 120 lb, and wear a 0 in most clothing stores (Banana Republic, Express, etc.), but I was wise and ordered a 5/6 in this dress. It's perfect for a summer work dress -- cap sleeves, hits right above/at my knee, and I love the peplum detail.



I was right about the fabric -- it's pretty cheap and you have to be careful not to set the iron too hot. But it's black, and I don't think anyone will really notice unless they are touchy-feely.



I've been wearing it for 2 hours and have already gotten several compliments! Go for it and pair it with your favorite colored pumps.



Update later in day: the belt broke by 10 pm! I didn't do anything strenuous, it wasn't buckled tight..just...fell off, broken! Be prepared to provide your own belt.

This is a very cute dress. You would pay much more to find this style at a department store. I am 5'5" 130 lbs and typically wear a size 6. I bought a size 7/8 and it fits nicely. Very happy with this purchase!

This dress comes with a belt. When I ordered mine, it came with a broken belt. I reported this, but no action was taken. I did not even get a response. The dress is useless without the belt. I tried to fix the belt on my mine, but it is so flimsy, am still looking for one which looks the same and can go with this dress. Not worth the buy.

I was very concerned about this dress as someone has previously stated as well, considering it says Juniors in the name. I have a VERY curvy shape and wear a 14 in regular women's sizes. The dress is perfect and definitely suit's the body of a fuller figured woman. I thought the dress would be made out of a stiff material but it's just enough spandex in it to where it hugs my curves comfortably and is very flattering. I love this dress! My only concern now is the warehouse smell it has. Ugh! But that's a minor issue compared to the money, time, and effort I saved by buying this dress online from Amazon.

This dress fit me like it was made for me. I waited til the last minute to see about getting myself a dress for my daughter's wedding. The dress arrived 2 days before the wedding and if it didn't fit there was no recovery. IT FIT PERFECTLY! Thank You!!!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Black Dress Suit Black Dress Suit Black Dress Suit