Thursday 28 April 2011

Toiletry Bag - toiletry bag, travel cases


When the container was packed it was compressed. The plastic is stiff and shows wear at the places where it was folded, which are not quite cracked but inflexible. The folding appeared to create weak places, likely to crack. Plan to return product.



"Amazon Verified Purchase," Travel Smart By Conair Transparent Sundry Kit Travel Smart By Conair Transparent Sundry Kit

This is a great large bag for taking my toiletries on the go. It is bigger than your average makeup bag, which works great for me because it fits my hair straightener as well. However, if you are looking for a small bag for makeup only, then this is not for you.



An added benefit of it being clear is that I can put all my 3oz liquid bottles in it, and I can just pull the whole bag out for airport security screening without having to put the stuff in a Ziploc bag.

I must not have read the dimensions because this clear case is a lot bigger than I thought it was. I wanted to use it to store my few makeup essentials in my bathroom, but it's too big for that. I'm hanging on to it though because it'll be great to bring on long trips.

I looked and looked for a long time for a great makeup bag and finally decided on this one. I absolutely love having the zipper top - I keep all of my brushes in there. It's always nice and organized. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!

As advertised, it's easy to see items in this dop kit, and I've never had to open it up for the airport screeners. The hygeine kit is spacious enough to fit shaving cream, your razor, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, deodorant, and lots of other small items with no problem. If you're traveling with a backpack, the kit is just a little too wide to fit at the rounded, uppermost part of the backpack, but it could easily fit deeper down in your luggage. The kit is sturdy enough to use on an ongoing basis. I've used this kit daily for several months and the plastic has never "cracked," contrary to the predictions of other reviewers. If you like to carry around embarrassing items like condoms, tampons, or your nose hair trimmer, maybe this isn't the kit for you. However, there is a zipper-access mesh liner underneath the top flap of the kit that provides for a little more discretion. The zippers never stick or jam. The carrying handle is strong, although the handle is too short in proportion to the kit to "hook" the handle onto a wall hook. The vinyl could get a little dirty or have some soap scum build up over time, but that's easy to wash out. Recommended for men who want to take one hygeine kit on a trip and be able to use the same kit throughout the trip.

I NEEDED A BAG TO REPLACE THE PLASTIC ZIPPY THING THAT MY SHEETS CAME IN. I WAS USING THAT TO HOLD ALL MY MEDS, BUT IT BEGAN TO DISINTEGRATE. I MUST HAVE LOOKED AT 4000 POTENTIAL REPLACEMENTS, BEFORE I FOUND THIS. IT IS LIKE A SNAZZY VERSION OF MY PATHETIC PLASTIC THING. THIS IS A VERY WELL MADE PLASTIC THING, HANDY BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE WHAT'S WHERE. IT CAN SIT HORIZONTALLY OR VERTICALLY, AND HAS A HANDLE AT ONE END. IT FIT TOO MANY PILL BOTTLES TO COUNT, AND I JUST LOVE IT. WORTH EVERY CENT. MAKES MY LIFE EASIER. - Travel Cases - Toiletry Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information