Monday 25 April 2011

Entertainment - betty, affordable


I was recently at Border's bookstore & this dvd was at the dollar section. I searched to see if it was official <check> was it a game <check> was it convincing enought to buy <check> of course I would buy it for a dollar, but originally it was 20 bucks <YIKES!> 1st thing i did was, I called my friends over made some snacks and put the dvd in. It was fun & everybody said it was cool. But the dvd only has 6 games, all which have different puzzles, but are recycled again & again. Oh well, its just a DVD. After a week it got boring, but in a month I'll have forgotten most of the hard questions, & will have fun once again...

Do I recommend it? Sure, just as long you don't get bored easily. Spiderman DVD Blast

I gave this to my 13 year old nephew who enjoys Spiderman, Batman, etc. as a extra birthday gift. He was excited when he opened thinking it might be similar to "Scene It". He didn't have a DVD player to try it out right then, so few weeks later I asked him what he though of it.



Although he said it was fun, he did have the same response as another reviewer by saying it became repetitive after several plays. I decided to ask him what he thought would be a good price for this game because I wanted to know what value he had given it. He told me that he wouldn't pay more than $5 or $6 for it, which is actually more than I picked it up for so I decided it was a good enough deal.



If you can pick this up for $5 or less I'd say it's a worthy add-on gift or something to have around the house to play with visitors.

We bought this game for Christmas. Our family members are really big fans of the Spiderman movies so I thought this would be fun. It really was. We have watched the movies many times and still didn't feel like the questions were really easy. It was fun to play as a family! The price was the best part! I got it on clearance and that is always a plus! - Betty - Affordable - Dvd Game - Bayside'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information