Thursday 28 April 2011

organizer - organizer


The zippered binder is sturdy, but there is hardly any space for coupons. It is more like a planner. The coupon file was plastic and broke during the first use. I guess I'll still be on the lookout for a better product. DayRunner Shopping and Coupon Organizer Wallet

I received it in a timely manner but it is from years ago so much so that the extended calender is out of date. Of course I will make use of it I paid good money for it but it is in no way what I expected and if my life were not so busy I would have returned it for a full refund but as you see it is many weeks after the purchase I even have a chance to respond. Very disappointed and will not buy from this seller ever again. I recommend that if you want to you email first to verify ALL the details of exactly what they are selling. I truly feel I wasted my money because even though I said I would make use of it, I truly have not used either to this point other than the coupon organizer as a single place of storage for the coupons. - Organizer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information