Wednesday 27 April 2011

Lingerie - jenny


I was really happy with this purchase. The seller was great (speedy shipping) and the item was excellent. I'm 5'5" and it had alittle extra length in the legs, so if you're tall it should fit perfectly. Plus it's soft...rather than some of the itchier variety of fishnets or if you have sensitive skin...and it stood up to hand washing. Great buy! Sexy Fishnet Seamless Bodystocking, Red, One Size, Halter Style

I received this and at first I was like wow, that is too cute. But in just 3 hours, it had 4 holes. Of course after buying many of fishnet outfits I know to be very cautious because fishnet snags so easily but this one was too easy to snag. but i will say that it is very cute though. You wouldn't really look forward to a fishnet lasting a long time anyway. Another thing too is that the collar which is lace and very pretty, doesn't stay flat, it draws up a little bit. I am very short and pretty curvy and it fit me well so I wouldn't worry about it being one size fits all. All in all it's an alright outfit. As far as attractive, I give it a 4. And as far as durability I give it a 2.

I ordered this to go under my red halter sheer baby doll. I was worried about the size but it fit with no problem and I'm a 2x.

Wash by hand separately. When I washed the first time I got a lot of dye in the wash water. - Jenny'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • jenny