Friday 29 April 2011

Mineral Powder


This is my favorite foundation EVER! I dont need any other kind of foundations or anything with it. It also makes your skin an even color with I've never had a powder that has done that, great for when yore losing your summer tan;) Also, got mine a day before the date they gave me on when I ordered it. very pleased overall!! CoverGirl Trublend Minerals Loose Powder, Translucent Light 410, 0.63-Ounce

CoverGirl Trublend Minerals Loose Powder is an amazing beauty product. I cannot believe that it's under ten dollars too! It works just as well and flawlessly as its top competitors, and I highly recommend it. I was a bit hesitant in choosing a color and with the help of covergirl.com's color match, I decided on the Translucent Light. When I opened the box I was a bit worried that it would be too dark, but I was absolutely wrong! It was just the right color for me, and will work well as I continue developing my sun tan. Either way, it really does blend in super effectively with your skin tone. I love it and will definitely continue to purchase it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mineral Powder Mineral Powder Mineral Powder