Friday 29 April 2011

Facial Cleansing


My review is based on buying 3 packages from Costco. About one package every two months.



The package has 2 small travel packs with resealable flips and 4 bigger packs with hard plastic lids. It is soft, smells good, and doesn't scratch your skin. However, it really doesn't remove all your make up or even oil and impurities from your skin. How do I know? Because after cleaning my skin with them, if I use another towel, it gets dirty again.



I use these towelettes when I am out of town, camping, outdoor activities or whenever I have limited access to water. I use two or 3 towelettes to make sure its as clean as possible.



Honestly, I don't recommend using them to remove your make up. This can push the make up into your skin pores instead of removing it. I barely have make up on my face and I just use it for cleaning purposes; removing dust, oil, impurities, you know! I have almost sensitive skin, normal to dry.



One thing that made me stop buying these from Costco is I ended up returning two packages because there were basically DRY towelettes instead of moistened!! First time I bought a package, I found a dry pack and thought it is just this one and its no biggie ... but all other packages that I bought had at least one pack with absolutely dry towelettes. I returned two packages and am not sure how many packs were dry there, I just opened one of the small packs.



All in all, it is a good product when you are travelling or can't wash your face for whatever reason. Kirkland Signature Pre-Moistened Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Camomile, Triple Tea Complex & Vitamin E, 150-Count

I used to despise taking off my make-up because it seemed like no matter how many times I washed my face and scrubbed, there was always a little makeup left behind. I have just started using these wipes as a recommendation from my sister. I was very skeptical at first since I have never found anything that actually works. I was delighted when I tried these wipes! They actually work, and most importantly, they work great! I no longer dread taking my make-up off. I do it right after I get home and it takes less than a minute, even with black eyeliner and tough mascara. These wipes are wonderful! I would recommend these affordable, convenient wipes to anyone who wears even the slightest bit of make-up.

I used this to take off my makeup a couple weeks ago and within minutes I was getting and itchy feeling on my face and neck. By the next morning I had rashes all over. It was terrible hot and itchy for over a week. Even though the package says it hypo-allergenic I still reacted badly. If you have sensitive skin avoid this product.

I wanted flushable wipes for personal use. The price was good for a bulk item. The sheets are too small and having to use more didn't make the transaction as economical as I thought it would. The wipes themselves are OK.

Do not purchase these if you have sensitive skin. These cloths caused me to break out and caused my skin to peel and become so sensitive I could not stand it. My local Costo stopped carrying the Oil of Olay cleansing cloths, so I decided to give these a try. They are convienent, but they tore my face up!!

I have been using these wipes for over two months now and I Love them! I was always skipping washing my face before bed because it seemed like such a pain but these wipes make it easy and I love the way my skin feels when I go bed. They leave you feeling clean and cool. Sometimes I use a second wipe just to be sure I have gotten all the makeup off. I have had NO negative skin reaction and I feel good about leaving the green tea extract on my face due to the antioxident qualities. I will continue to buy them and share them with my friends.

This would have been a five if the product didn't leave lint on my face. I like the pre-moistend towelettes. I really liked the camomile, triple tea and vitamin E. I liked that they did not leave my skin dry. I did not like lint over my nose, eyes etc.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Facial Cleansing Facial Cleansing Facial Cleansing