Thursday 28 April 2011

Game Accessories - ps3 skins, ps3 controller


I was immediately attracted to this offer, as it contains four skins priced less than most who sell skins on a per piece deal. They grip your hand without adding any bulk. It doesn't impede or impair your playing, rather it works in concert with you. My hands tend to stay moist while playing, however, it isn't an issue with the skins, given it grips anything; dirty hands, wet hands, dry hands. Unfortunately, I must remove it before placing it in the four tier Nyko Charger. Red Black & Blue Silicone Skin Case Combo for PS3 Controller

Ok so they send you 4 skins, 2 black, one red, one blue. Ive read some reviews that say they dont have the grip on the sides, others say that they fit loosely or that the usb port is covered, blah BLAH BLAH!! Dont listen to them, they probalby didnt order this exact product... These skins fit perfect. They arent loose at all or neither do they cover the usb port.. I have uploaded pictures of the blue skin for you all to see. I definately recommend this product because they send you 4 for the price of not even one! The black skin looks hella clean IMO. The only downside i would find is that the start and select words are covered, but you can see them if you use the blue skin because its practically transluesent.

I was hoping to get a similar skin to the Psyclone brand, which are excellent skins, however that is not how it is. First off, these skins are not the same as pictured in the product advertisements. That isn't a very big deal however, the pictures lead you to believe that you're going to get side grips. Well you don't. Second, these skins don't grip as well as the Psyclone skins--these feel almost slick in your hands. Thirdly, they are not built as well. The Psyclone skins are thick and feel durable. These are very thin and I felt as if they were going to break as I tried to fit them over the controller.



In the end I took this skin off my controller and gave the others away. For the price they aren't bad however, there are better skins to be had--Unfortunately it's looking like the Psyclone brand is no longer being sold! :(

The price is great, the silicon feels good, and it slips easily onto the controller. I expected the skins to cover a bit more than they did, but they cover everything that will get rough usage or requires grip. The ribbing on the side was a bit annoying at first, but once I got used to it, I decided that I preferred it. I have big hands, so these make the controller more comfortable. I used the red and blue skins and gave a friend the black ones. You can't beat the price.



My small gripes. The names for the Start and Select buttons are covered, but I guess most of us know which is which by now. The silicon gaps out just a touch at the USB port. If the skin had been made just a bit tighter, that could have been avoided. Overall very good and unbeatable for the price.

I was beyond skeptical of the quality of these because of their low price, but because they were so cheap I decided that it wouldn't be a big deal if they were crap.

However, these are perfect. They fit my hand fantastically- making the controller slightly bigger (I'm a 20 year old). I don't know if I would recommend these for younger children, but they are easy to remove.

The texture keeps these from slipping, and they never hold sweat!

It's great trading controllers with a friend and not receiving a warm, sweaty controller.



This is a must buy!

When I was searching for controller skins to protect my PS3 controllers, I had several concerns:



1) I was looking for a skin that would not have a ridge around the edge that would rub painfully against my hands.

2) I wanted the skin to leave enough room for all of the buttons to be able to be pressed without any trouble -- including the trigger buttons.

3) I wanted something sturdy that wouldn't tear when I tried to put it on the controller!



Thankfully, these skins met all of my requirements, AND they were cheaper than any of the other skins I had seen! I have no trouble using any of the buttons on the controller, and this skin is comfortable to use for long periods of time. I barely even notice that I'm holding a skinned controller instead of a plain, naked controller.



The only problem I had at all with the order was probably a fluke with my specific order, but I did only receive three skins, rather than the advertised four. I sent an email to Amazon, though, and they worked through the problem with me, and eventually gave me a partial refund. - Ps3 Controller - Controller Case - Ps3 Skins - Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information