Monday 25 April 2011

Super Mario - hat, cap


My 6 year old is a huge Super Mario fan and he loves wearing this cap and acting like Mario. I made a felt 'M' emblem for the front, got white gloves and fake moustaches and he just loves it! The cap is superbly made with a very comfortable fit. The inside is lined with a silky material and is very soft, yet extremely durable. The bright red also is highly visible. I love this cap! Cotton Elastic Newsboy Cap-Red 2

I'm a 24 year old female and wanted to be Mario for Halloween. This hat fit perfect and looked great. It is also high quality and well worth the price. I'll be incorporating it into my normal attire as a statement piece. Great all around!

Used this hat as the base for my Mario costume.

I simply bought some cheap felt squares at the craft store and cut out the M logo and used some craft glue to glue it onto the front of the hat.

Everyone loved the way it came out and it was much cheaper than buying the cheap looking premade Mario hat.

The hat seemed to be of good quality and fit well, it has an elastic band to fit multiple head sizes.

Overall its a great hat.

I purchased the red and the green newsboy caps last year for Halloween. I felt that for 6.99 it was going to be a felt hat of poor quality, but I wasn't concerned as it was only for one night. Imagine my surprise when these hats are lined, great construction, and have lasted my boys the entire year. Lots of colors to choose from, these are also great vintage looking hats.

Had wonderful service when I ordered 15 red newsboy hats. Our church choir wore them on Pentecost Sunday and also to show support for two members who had just completed chemotherapy. Got the hats right away as I didn't have much time to pull this together. Very impressed with the company that sold them. Later ordered 5 more of the same thing.

EllenCotton Elastic Newsboy Cap-Red 2

I actually purchased this hat for part of a child's costume. We got the red hat for Mario and the green hat for Luigi. The hats were shipped and received extremely quickly. The hat is of a very nice quality, especially for the reasonable price. We are still a few weeks away from Halloween and we can't wait to put the whole costume together and go out in public. The hats are definitely the best part of the outfit. - Caps - Cap - Red - Hat'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information