Thursday 28 April 2011

Girls Jewelry Set


The Pink Box is a high quality product, though the exact color approaches magenta more than it does pink (its closer to a dark "shocking pink", not a pale red). My girlfriend was totally satisfied with this present and it does draw some attention/interest around it...it's used for carrying around architecture modeling tools and it provides more than ample space for that - although it could use a few smaller compartments for smaller parts (like spare blades and tool bits etc)



Edit - Nearly 1.5 years after it was bought, the box still looks clean (pink metal parts are scratch resistant enough) and latches keep working line new.

No, it wasn't used hard, but it was used nearly 2-3 days a week moving stuff around and being filled with pointy/sharp tools - NP. The Original Pink Box PB20MTB 20-Inch Steel Tool Box

It has an attractive appearance and spacious interior, but in terms of functional use this box isn't really worth the price. I recently bought a hard-plastic black Stanley box for $9.99 at the local hardware store that seems much sturdier and long-lasting than this pink box. Although the deep pink color is lovely, the metal top and sides seem flimsy and will probably dent with routine use. And, the latches were both so tightly crimped that I couldn't even open the box. My husband and I slightly adjusted the spacing on the top ends of the latches with a screwdriver without causing any damage, so we can open and close the box -- but the latches are definitely cheap. I'll probably use this box for light crafting supplies rather than any frequently used tools and heavy materials. It looks cool on my tabletop, but I had expected better quality for the money and the hype ...

I actually bought this tool box as a makeup travel box. I love it! I can fit everything in an organized fashion in it. I put all my hair products, vitamins, makeup, curling iron, lotions, perfumes, etc. The best part about it is that if I happen to walk into a hotel room with it, no one would guess that it's a tool box because it just looks like an oversized girly makeup box! I used to have a bag here and there for different things, and now everything is stored very neatly and compactly. I would also recommend it as a tool box too! It's well made, sturdy, and I like the black plastic corners so that we girls don't damage things when we bump into something!

I am really impressed with this toolbox. Aside from real attractive and very feminine color, it also exceeded my expectations. It was quite bigger than I had imagined and very spacious. I can put all of my tools and still have a lot of room left. You can also put a padlock in this toolbox if you want to make sure your things in it are safe. I like the color concept because the thing itself is very masculine but that pink color just threw away all the masculine touch of the toolbox. I have checked every inch of the product and I could tell that it is made out of very durable material. This toolbox perfectly fits trendy women. I give this product a very good rating. If you are looking for a toolbox that can fit all your handy tools, is durable, is reasonably priced and at the same time trendy and girlie looking, this is the toolbox for you. Love it and am very happy that I bought it.

My best friend is in charge of the facility where we work and she uses tools all the time. (Plus, she's very handy around the house.) I got tired of seeing her use the old, dirty "men's tools" she had. So, I got her this - put a bunch of other items from this collection. SHE LOVED IT!



Just because it's pink, don't think it's some dainty thing! The quality is superb - as good as Craftsman or any other traditional brand you would find. The biggest advantage is that none of the guys at work will touch it and she can always find it. (Stands out in a room of all dark-colored equipment, computer stuff, etc.



If you're looking for a gift for the handy "lady" in your life, this is a great start!

I bought this to give as a gift. It seemed functional enough but the plastic base looked flimsy and I didn't care for the way it was riveted to the metal sides. I pictured the plastic base as covering the metal but it's a separate piece. The tabs for the padlock are really weak looking. The lid is also two pieces, a plastic ring riveted to the metal top with a plastic insert for the carrying handle. Probably a good enough box but not the sort of thing I wanted to give as a gift. I would have preferred a well made plastic tool box to this one.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Girls Jewelry Set Girls Jewelry Set Girls Jewelry Set