Sunday 24 April 2011

Handsome Tuxedo - toddler suit, boy


I ordered an upper-teen size of this suit to have for special outings. Because I ended up wasting time checking for something local, I ended up ordering this last minute. Amazingly, it was received two days after my order went through! (I used the standard priority shipping option because the pricing on expedited was way out of my ballpark.)



For the price and for the age of person intended, this suit is perfect. I had to compromise on sizing a bit: the jacket is a little large, but I expected that from their size chart (had to get the jacket big in order for the pants to fit). At least for the size I ordered, their measurement chart is correct and it fits just as I was expecting.



The shirt is a thin, cheaper-quality basic white button-up shirt. But I am fine with that since it is summer, and light-weight is fine. The other suit items are heavier polyester and they feel nice to the touch and look smart. The vest is a short-fitting style. The tie has a release clip in the back for easy on/off (no need to know how to tie a tie) and adjustable length to the neck band. The whole suit comes nicely clipped to a hanger inside a zippered clear dress bag (nice bonus).



I know I couldn't find anything comparable to this locally for the price I paid here. Between that and the super fast shipping, I am very pleased and he's excited to wear it. Formal Boy Black Suit From Baby to Teen (4T)

I purchased this suit for my grandson to wear to a wedding. When he saw the suit he immediately said we go party! As for the suit it is a great value, comes complete with shirt and tie, just added shoes and he was ready to party. Price and shipping were right on target so was the size. I would buy from this merchant again should the need arise. - Poor Quality - Toddler Suit - Boys Tie - Boy'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information