Monday 25 April 2011

Wiper Blade - razor blade, bosch wiper blades


While this wiper does a fair job; I didn't think it worth the price. After a month or so, the ****ed thing fell off the wiper arm. I had to glue it back in place. For this price range I expect more. Also, even though it does say in the ad that you only get one blade; it was not obvious when purchasing, I thought they were selling a pair. I never heard of anyone selling a single wiper blade... I always replace as a set. Imagine my surprise to find out I paid nearly $20 for 1 blade... After all the ad hype, I am quite disappointed. Rain-X still makes the best windshield water repellent; but I will never buy one of their wiper blades again. Rain-X Repel Premium Bracketless Wiper Blade - 16"

This blade was said to fit my car. It fits. What it does not do is conform to the window.

The places where it does fit are dry and streak free, but a great patch of glass gets no contact with the blade.I have watched it operate, I have taken it off and reinstalled it, no go. I threw away the packaging before the rain, so, this blade will soon follow. - Bosch Wiper Blades - Rear Wiper - Wiper Blade - Razor Blade'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • wiper blade
  • ,
  • bosch wiper blades
  • ,
  • rear wiper
  • ,
  • razor blade