Thursday 28 April 2011

Droid Case - droid case


This Nite Ize stays closed, and stays on your belt!

Those are the features I needed when backpacking, camping, riding bicycles,

and when on my motorcycle.

Recommended for activities where you can't afford to have your phone to drop off your belt. Nite Ize Universal Clip Case Sideways Medium (Black)

The overall quality is good, but the item is not as described.....



The description says "Extra Sturdy Rotating Clip"....the clip DOES NOT rotate. This is a horizontal case and that's all. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but be aware that the clip DOES NOT rotate! Elsewhere in the description it says the clip is fixed position...that is true.





Perhaps my review is lower than it deserves, but I severely discredit every product that isn't accurately described.

Great case!!! The velcro keeps it closed tight and the elastic sides allows it to expand to accommodate my phone which has a case on it. The nylon is very durable and provides added protection when I am outdoors hiking, running, and working.

I bought the medium sideways for an HTC EVO 4G. It fits very well despite the phone being technically larger than the hoster in length and height. The fit is tight but the phone is still easy to insert and extract whether standing or sitting. The belt clip is secure but still easy to get on and off. The look is refined enough for the office and casual enough for the weekend. The velcro cover clasp is a good alternative to a magnet, which can affect the phone, and is not too noisy when opening. Great product all around. One addition to review - if you have a skin case on your Evo it will be too large for the medium case.

This is the second Nite Ize product that I have purchased. The first lasted almost two years. Other products I've had wouldn't last 6 months. This case feels even more sturdy than my first Nite Ize case. My Env Touch is a perfect fit.

What a great case. It fits my iPhone with a speck case snug. The case has a heavy duty clip that is rivited on. I use the case for work and it hasn't let me down yet. I love the way the clip sort of hooks on your belt it insures that my iPhone will not fall out. The case has some padding not to much not to little.I have been using this case for about 3months now and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality case.

This is a great case. The velcro is solid, and there's no concern the phone will come out. The belt clip is very secure, and there's no sharp edge that digs into you, as the bottom of the clip turns outward under a belt, and not into you, as some cases I've had have done. My boyfriend borrowed it for his iPhone4, and it fits perfectly so I had to order a second one for my Droid, as I don't think he's giving it back! I have the original Droid with the slide out keyboard, and it fits both our phones very well. Great case, looks nice, secure, and can't beat the price.

I like it because it has a seperate pocket for your credit cards and concealed weapons permit. Also is recommended by the makers of Cell Pall, the marketers of a holster for carrying a concealed weapon.

No doubt about it - this case is one of the best available at any price. The velcro-secured flap tugs open easily when you want, but resists accidental opening. The hooked belt clip keeps it from being yanked off your belt. The horizontal design makes it comfortable when sitting. Mine lasted the better part of two years before the belt clip broke off - a hazard you run with nearly any case, I have found. It's amazing that this simple, sound, secure design is so hard to find. - Droid Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • droid case