Friday 29 April 2011

Beautiful Earrings - diamond earrings, studs


Ok, they're not really diamonds but when they sparkle they defintely can pass for it. They are bigger then the picture actually shows. I love these earrings, i wear them everyday with any outfit. They are defintely worth the price. 7mm Round Clear Cubic Zirconia 925 Sterling Silver Post Stud Earrings

I purchased for my wedding in May, they not only look beautiful, they are just what I needed for that extra little sparkel. They can quickly and with no defects or flaws in the packaging. Can not wait to wear the in May.

For $3, no complaints. It's bigger than I would like and it doesn't have a fraction of the brillance of my quality CZ earrings but I paid a lot more for those and everyone thought those were real. It's been over 7 years and still everyone thought my quality CZ earring are real; it might be worth it to get better quality CZ.

They were a great cut and really sparkly! but not so sparkly that they seemed like the walmart junk. I bought them for my boyfriend and they were the perfect size and cut for him and I really liked that they were sterling silver, he can be kind of sensitive to metals and these didn't bother him a bit! - Cubic Zirconia - Diamond Earrings - Studs - Earrings'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information