Thursday 28 April 2011

Golf Cart Accessory For Gps - skycaddie removable holder, gps mounting-tempor


This holder adjusts perfectly to fit in the golf cart cup holder. It is very secure and makes my SkyCaddie very easy to read. A terrific substitute for the $60. name brand holder. It is a bit heavy because it needs the weight to keep it balanced and secure. I carry mine in a tote bag to the course or in my golf shoebag. If you have a take-home cart it would be a snap to leave in the cart. You won't be disappointed. Bracketron RWA-202-BL Golf Cart Cup Holder Mount with Grip-iT for GPS

I wonder why companies sometimes do this. This works JUST FINE in a car cup holder - for a phone as it does for a Golf cart/GPS. Its a nice solid unit, and fits my iPhone 4 just great, I use an Otterbox case so this grips it really well. No flopping about! No pulling my phone out of the case. The foam grips open up nice and wide. The cool part is it can hold the phone in vertical or horizontal mode (very tight), real useful in the car. Fits my dumb oddball Audi dash cup holder perfectly. Right within reach. Lots of room for cables and so on. It also does fit my GPS, and my iPod. Great value for the money!

This little invention is great. We use it in the golf cart for our golf gps and in our car for our SmartPhone gps. It has been produced with a lot of extra thought into being truly universal. It has adapted itself to every need. And it is so reasonably priced. Fantastic product. Buy it.

I have used this item once so far and have been completely satisfied. I purchased it primarily for holding my Golf GPS in the golf cart, it works great, it adapts to the carts cupholders, can be adjusted for easy viewing, and seems very stable. I have also used it for holding my auto GPS and MP3 player in my car. Considering the low price (under $10 = shipping) I think it was an excellant purchase and am completely satisfied. It even comes with a lifetime warranty if you register your purchase online. Have no idea of how manufacturer will stand behind warranty at this time, but I really don't care. The price was right and the quality seems to be satisfactory to make me feel that I got a bargain. Hve already reccommended unit to my golfing friends. - Gps Mounting-tempor - Skycaddie Removable Holder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information