Wednesday 27 April 2011

How To Save Money Every Month - couponing, how to save money


This is a great book for anyone wanting to live a more frugal life, save money, and live happier. There are so many great ideas and tips that will really help stretch your dollar. I am really glad that I purchased this book and will continue to practice what I learned throughout life!! Frugal Living: Budgeting and Simple Ways to Save Money, Frugal Coupon Living, Frugal Living Tips, Frugality Ideas for Being a Frugal Shopper and Frugal Mom

Like most people, I'm always looking for ways to save money. Most books and blog posts focuss on solutions that aren't relevant to the average person. This book includes lots and lots of good tips and techniques that will apply to almost anyone. I highly recommend it! - Couponing - Green Living - Frugal - How To Save Money'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information