Wednesday 27 April 2011

Sandisk 16gb Microsdhc Card - sandisk, 16gb


Though I wish I had waited a couple of weeks to buy this card (the price dropped 30 dollars in the past two weeks), I have nothing but good things to say about the card. Easy to load, easy to read. I managed to put about 11 gigs on here in the first three days (lots of music) and the access has been flawless. Word of caution, be careful with the card reader. My first attempt led to a corrupted card which I had to return. May have been a manufacturing defect (bought from best buy, not from Amazon. Best buy charged 99.00). I reccomend loading the card in the device before adding data rather than using the reader and then inserting loaded card.



All in all, a miracle of storage on a tiny card. I eagerly await the 32 gb in a year or two. 16GB Microsd Memory Card

Great card, works great, is exactly what it says, and comes with SanDisk's standard warranty. A couple things to remember, 16 "gigabytes" in manufacturer terms equates to about 14.9 true formatted gigabytes (because a kilo for a computer is 1024). Also the MicroSDHC standard is the same card and interface as the old MicroSD; the difference is in the compression method. This means that many smartphones that didn't support SDHC when they were made can support it if the software is upgraded. An example of this is any Windows Mobile phone that has been upgraded to WinMo 6.1; 6.1 supports SDHC.

I bought this ithem for the new Sprint HTC Touch Pro phone. After formatting it to the phones specification it worked like a charm, there's so much room on the card that I don't know what to do with the rest of it. It's the perfect Card for my phone.

The RIM 9530 comes with an 8GB Sandisk microSDHC already installed with phone. Despite same, I wanted even more storage on my new phone to accomodate a bigger (business) e-mail store, large work files and records (convenient availability and back-up when traveling away from office), and room for personal files including music, audible books (now have lots of room for these right on my phone), pictures, etc. This additional storage capability right on my phone allows me to leave my laptop (PC) at work/home for some trips - a blessing indeed given the hassles of air travel, luggage, etc. When phone is connected to your PC (or borrowed/public PC), the 16GB card can be readily accessed as a USB mass storage device. Very handy.



No problems with this (16 GB Sandisk micro sdhc) card - installed quickly and transferred/loaded all files without any problems. I have been using this since late November (including almost daily synchronization between phone and PC) and am pleased to confirm that as of January 12, 2009 I have not experienced a single problem with the card. Highly recommended for others using a compatible phone who can benefit from the additional storage capability offered by this fast, reliable 16GB microSDHC.

It's kind of hard to review something as utilitarian as a memory card. It does what it's supposed to in my phone (which will recognize up to 32 gig cards). I tend to install as much as I can on the memory card to conserve the limited space most phones allow the user. There's been no noticeable difference in program run or data access speed for anything on the card. Delivery was on time & without damage. The only downside was that I needed the card then & couldn't wait for prices to drop.

I bought this SanDisk 16GB Micro SDHC card to use in my Sansa View MP3 player and I love it. It works for exactly what I wanted it to, more space for songs, pictures and videos. Definetely recommend it, great storage space for the price.

I bought a Sansa Clip 4GB mp3 player and was looking for more space. The clip supported up to 16GB MicroSDHC cards so I bought this one based on price and reviews. I chose to buy it from the featured merchant - Digital media Source- based on its faster shipping for the same price as the default that Amazon was showing. It was a good choice because the item showed up new in sealed Sandisk packaging. I put the card in my mp3 player and at first my computer didn't recognize it, after thinking I got screwed I plugged it in again and it worked great. I filled it up with songs and have been working out with it for the past week with no problems at all. I recommend choosing Digital Media source as your vendor, I was happy I did. Since some reviews said the chip showed up by it self and not in a package it was not the case through them.

Great card. I've had it in daily use for about 3 months now, I use it as a backup storage space for large zip files. Data transfer speeds are great, it doesn't seem to get hot like some other brands I've tried, and I've never lost any data on it to corrupt FAT tables or other screw ups that a lot of flash drives seem to do.

You can never have too much storage, and this relates to smartphones as much as it does to PCs. My WinMo device (AT&T Fuze) has GPS, music, photos, video, spreadsheets, PowerPoint slideshows, Excel spreadsheets, etc. This card stores a ton of stuff (including a full set of maps for my GPS so I don't have to rely on a data connection). Together with the on-board storage, it gives me just a little more storage than the over-hyped 16G iPhone.



It is a Class 2 card, so its transfer rate is slower than some smaller cards, but I haven't noticed any problems with video or audio playback. Still, I'd like to see a Class 4 version in the future to allow for faster data transfer. Also, I purchased this card to replace my last 16GB card that got corrupted and became unusable (after about 2 months). I've had this one for almost 2 months with no problems so far, and the last one is going back to SanDisk (they have lifetime warranties). Cards of any size can go bad, but I'm hoping the last one was an anomaly. - Cell Phone Memory - Microsdhc - 16gb - Sandisk'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information