Tuesday 26 April 2011

External Battery Packs - external battery packs, battery


No problems at all with it. I love the buttons on the case as opposed to the holes in the case to access buttons in the Juice Pack Air. Had problems with the Juice Pack Air, but not the Plus. Ordering a second one for the other iPhone.



If you're worried about the size of this thing, it's the SAME SIZE as the Air, but you're getting more "juice" from the battery. It fits the phone more securely than the Air, also.



Would absolutely recommend this to someone considering an external battery for their phone. No problems so far, and I'm ordering another one. Mophie Juice Pack Plus Case and Rechargeable Battery (Black, Verizon and AT&T iPhone 4)

I travel a good deal and often find late afternoon-- usually when my flight is landing and I need to check email and voice mail, return calls, etc. -- is exactly when my iPhone battery is just about gone. The Mophie gives me another 2 hours while it is charging the phone, then leaves me with a fully recharged battery. Unlike other reviewers I haven't found that the Mophie itself is especially fast to recharge, but I usually do this overnight so it isn't a problem for me anyway. You can use it differently, instead turning the Mophie power on and saving the iPhone battery if you like. The Mophie provides a neat fit & adds only a little extra bulk. Mophie, if you're listening: I do wish it used some sort of standard cable/plug rather than require me to keep up with yet another small single-device dedicated cord. Overall, though, one of my best travel gadgets.

I do not know why is that kid having a bad mouth stating the product do not work.



Seriously this product is awesome and it was sold out almost anywhere even amazon had only 2 left in stock.



What is so good about Mophie juice pack plus is that it capable the user to switch on and off to charge unlike other external cases they just need you remove your iphone to charge/uncharge.



Design wise is 4/5 , Should have added more protection on the front

Weight : 5/5 This is the lightest battery case i had used

Battery life 5/5 : it really depend on what you did on your settings , if you had the default setting mode when you bought iphone . You can charge 5% to 100% in just 45mins or shorter ( mine went 30mins because of the notifications )



Recharge the case is extremely fast , even faster than charging your phone itself. I was able to charge it to 100% in just 15mins .





* COMPARISON with other External Battery Cases *





I had been using lots of cases for my iphone 4 even the otterbox series etc



Otterbox defender is extremely good but the down thing about it is that the screen is not anti dust or anti fingerprint , you need to wipe it almost all the time if you use it often



Apple Bumper > the most useless case and expensive product ( the thumbs up is that i got it free )



splash series cases : They look slim and sturdy but material is made from simple plastic what we use during picnic





**********************





Mophie Juice pack Air > Battery life is acceptable since its only 1500mAh , design and material made was simple plastic



EXOLIFE > Better than Mili and Mophie in terms of weight , size









For people who uses external battery chargers that are not recommend by apple staffs or 1 out of 1000 people using it. Be cautions though , there are batteries capable of incompatible and damage the internal apple iphone 4 battery









Most people stated why would you go for more battery life instead Protection from Otterbox Defender



Answer is : Recording videos , games , surfing the web , news etc consumes lots of battery and need to be charge on the go while on the streets or shopping centers



But i still do use otterbox during i am working in the kitchen as a chef.

Yes, I name this case the absolute BEST for the iphone4 !

Why? Well, first of all, it offers great drop-protection on 3 sides. The screen isn't protected but that's ok. In my opinion, the iphone4's marvelous screen should never be covered-up. Owners must simply over-compensate by handling their phones more carefully. My previous case was a Otterbox and it covered every centimeter of the iphone4 but also covered it's beauty to the point where I would remove it from that case for cleaning and was always surprised at how light and thin the phone is.

The front camera, rear camera, and it's flash are not covered. The power and volume buttons are covered but the mute switch and headphone jack aren't and I prefer it that way; since I use headphones and mute switch daily. And of course the bottom of the phone is covered completely but there are openings on the front side for the microphone and speaker. The phone and case charge at the same time with the included mini-USB cord.

Finally we get to the battery. I always wait until the phone's battery completely runs out before I start charging it via the battery case so that I can see how much charge the case provides. Well, the first couple of times it charged my phone from 0 to 100% but on the 3rd charge it only went up to 97% and that dropped to 95% on the 4th recharge. If it can charge me up to 80% in its first year of use, I will consider it money well spent.

The case consists of two parts which slide together around the phone and its made of sturdy plastic which is easy to grip but at the same time easy to pull out of your jacket pocket. (unlike the otterbox which was a lint magnet)

Oh, and there is a small non-protruding button on the bottom of the case which you can push to see approx. how much power is left, via 4 LED lights.



Hope I didn't miss anything.



Thank you.



***UPDATE 5/3/2011***

I must add that the re-charge has improved. Just yesterday I did a recharge from 0% and the Mophie charged me back up to 100% in an hour and 15 minutes. I now believe that in order to get the full charge, this mophie case should be charged until all 4 LEDs light up?(steady). Before I used to charge until 3 were lit and the fourth was blinking. - Battery - Iphone 4 Case - External Battery Packs - Iphone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information