Thursday 28 April 2011

Gift Idea - gift idea, sheet protectors


I purchased these sheet protectors and I feel like they may be the ones that Avery doesn't want to sell to "non-discount" stores. They worked perfectly fine for what I needed. But they didn't appear to be cut right by the 3-ring holes. There were little pieces hanging off of them that needed to be cut. It isn't a smooth edge along that area. It did not effect the three hole punches and it did not effect the area where a paper is inserted. So it is more of a cosmetic issue.

I did not contact the company about this. I purchased other items from this company and have had no problems with them. Avery Economy Clear Sheet Protectors, Acid Free, Box of 100 (75091)

I have purchased Economy Page Protectors for years. They are a budget wise purchase, for use as protection for homework or

reports, also protection for color print copies, for future use in residence decoration and furniture, appliance, housewares and clothing purchases. Are you a Do It Yourself type? Assemble all instructions at least years in advance of needing to do the job and page protectors will keep your instructions fresh.

save the gas the mileage and get out of traffic, if you use these as i do for my autograph collection then simply buy them through amazon instead of having to deal with staples or one of those stores --- much easier...

I was very disappointed with the quality when I bought these. It says they fit 8.5-x-11-inch sheets of paper. My paper is 8.5-x-11-inch and it sticks out the top by a quarter of an inch. A few of the sheet protectors didn't even have the top open, so the paper wouldn't go in.



I ended up going to Staples and buying the Staples store brand, which are much better! :D

We have used the Avery page protectors before & had no doubts of their quality. We were not disappointed & as usual, the service as far as ordering & shipment was wonderful. I would not hesitate to recommend Amazon store to friends and will definitely make it my first stop for future purchases of any type of product. - Sheet Protectors - Gift Idea'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information